Tourist visa application on thaievisa

Hi.

I've been trying to complete my application for a tourist visa and having difficulties. Maybe others have completed the process and can help. I'm applying on "thaievisa" to the London embassy.

On the website in the documents required section there are about 13 documents listed. Included are name of sponsor, letter from employers etc. None of which are required for tourist visa. You cannot leave them blank or else not able to proceed.

My question is what have other people done? 

Also they want financial proof of 20,000 baht. My most recent statement is Dec to Feb, will that be okay?.  I don't have a statement for this month and cannot take screenshot on my app. Also pointless as my current balance not have my name.

Cheers

On your computer type a single page saying

“Is this question required for tourist visa?”

Save that as a file on the computer with whatever name you want, say EQ for this case.

All the questions in the website have to be answered for it to accept the complete submission, so for the questions that are not relevant to an application for tourist visa you just upload the EQ file.

Coming from the UK check the London Thailand Embassy Website for the current requirements for a tourist visa.

• Thanks 1