Friday Joke

Subject: It's good to talk but sometimes better to listen!!!!!>>>> Little Paul watched his daddy's car pass by the school playground and >go>Into the woods. Curious, Paul followed the car and saw Daddy and Aunt Jane>In a passionate embrace. Little Paul found this so exciting that he >Could>Not contain himself as he ran home and>Started to tell his mother.> "Mommy, I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car going to the >woods>With Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big Kiss,>Then he helped her take off her shirt.>Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy Take his pants off,then Aunt Jane........">At this point Mommy cut him Off and said,"Paul, this is such an>Interesting story, suppose you save The rest of it for supper time. I>Want to see the look on Daddy's face When you tell it tonight." At the>Dinner table, Mommy asked little Paul To tell his story. Paul started his>Story, "I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods>With Aunt Jane. I went back to lookAnd he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss,>Then he helped her take off her Shirt.> Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off,>Then Aunt Jane and Daddy Started doing the same thing that Mommy and Uncle>Bill used to do when Daddy was in the Army.">>