Chiang Mai Hua Hin Air Asia

JWNZ

have early April flights to HH from Chiang Mai, in Friday, out Sunday, status still showing as confirmed when I check the AA website, yet their schedule of Friday/Sunday flights seem to end late March, with Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday thereafter as a renewed schedule. Just wondering if anyone here has a similar issue, after contacting AA, they say if its cancelled, I will get an email but no email so far and my flights no longer showing on their booking schedule?

28 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Good Luck ... ????????????

... sorry, good luck though.  do have a Plan B

They have been good in the past, crediting cancelled flights and I got a credit on an internal flight in 2021,

I decided not to take due to a Covid spike, yet the flight itself still happened.
More concerned about no email so far outlining options, as the change is pretty obvious, I have hotel bookings to modify when I know.........

18 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Overnight bus works ............. leaves HH late afternoon, arrive CM early morning (7am ish).

Thanks but if that's my only other option........I'm not going....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JWNZ said:

Thanks but if that's my only other option........I'm not going....

Bangkok to Hua Hin is not a world tour.

Fly to Bangkok and take another transport.

A bit costly of course if you choose private taxi or limo.

If AirAsia were at least a bit of a quality airline they should offer you rebooking.

Edited by KhunBENQ

2 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Yep, have done that combo before, after Kan Air flights stopped, VIP bus down from Suvarnabhumi after landing..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JWNZ said:

Yep, have done that combo before, after Kan Air flights stopped, VIP bus down from Suvarnabhumi after landing..

Don't know the current "low" situation but at normal times there were plenty of transport options from Suv,

Just shout Hua Hin and they would jump at you.
Private taxi (proper limousine) starts at 2200 at this service that I used to Pattaya repeatedly:

https://www.tomtaxiservice.com/

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

If AirAsia were at least a bit of a quality airline they should offer you rebooking.

There is that option to rebook now from AA until March 31, not to be confused with them cancelling giving a rebooking/credit option. I would have to initiate, so for now, it would look like changing from one confirmed flight to another prior to them cancelling, rescheduling or crediting and could well be in the same situation again, if the schedule is further revised.