Booking.com ...... Issues

nomad2019

Sorry if this is in the wrong column but I have looked for the travel column and cannot see it.

I recently booked a hotel through booking.com on the hotel add it's stated which I have a screenshot of that there is free Wi-Fi in the rooms,.    I will try and attach the screenshot here.    Anyway I need WI-Fi now they're saying they have no Internet so I want to cancel but,.        There is no free cancellation and they have my card details when I get there I must pay at the hotel , the question is,.    If I go to the my bank today and change my card details MasterCard can this hotel still take money from my bank card.

Booking.com are useless anyway and I shouldn't have booked through them my usually stick with agoda so I don't really care if they they try and take money in the future as I will not book with him again their customer service is horrendous

what should I do thanks

Cocked up a few times with bookings on Booking.com.....wrong dates, wrong rooms etc........to date they have always responded positively.......however, I do notice there seems to be less access to 'real help' and response times are increasing........I think they are trying to drop out of the loop and leave customers to battle things out with the hotels direct.

• Like 1