visiting and returning from France

Harveyboy

Brits can enter without visa for short stay.

Last i heard, only need to show vaccination status on arrival.  No other requirements, nor needing to show status within France.

Right now, returning requires pcr and test and go.  Can be tricky to do in rural France.  Hopefully that requirement is gone soon

Try this link for up-to-date info:

Covid 19 : International travel | Ministère de l'Intérieur (interieur.gouv.fr)

Edited by JayBird
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayBird said:

Last i heard, only need to show vaccination status on arrival.  No other requirements, nor needing to show status within France.

Right now, returning requires pcr and test and go.  Can be tricky to do in rural France.  Hopefully that requirement is gone soon

thanks mate 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

https://airfrance.traveldoc.aero/

Fill in your details.

I'm sure you'll notice these...

Form: All passengers must hold a digital copy of a Digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF) completed prior to travel. The online platform is accessible via Chrome and mobile phone devices. This applies to all flights departing to France. More information can be found on the dPLF website.

https://app.euplf.eu/#/

Form: Passengers are not permitted to travel if they do not hold a Health Declaration Form (Statement of Honor) that they do not have Covid-19. The statement is currently only available in French.

https://public.traveldoc.aero/publicfiles/FRA - Health Declaration Form Feb 2022 (en).docx

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, JayBird said:

It has NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER ever been an obligation to be vaccinated to fly ANYWHERE in Europe.

And when flying to France, they don't even do a ATK or PCR test. Only airlines decide if you need one.