Ministry Test Education Visa

Studying Thai language with education visa. Need to write ministry test the first one and if you fail test your extension / visa can be terminated. 

Anyone done this test? How difficult is it? Anyone have some sample questions? Will really appreciate guidance and feedback.

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Here is a very old thread but has couple of links that looked useful.

I only had quick read....

Thank you. Apparently it is not a test at immigration, it is a test that gets done at the office of the ministry of education, but due to covid it now gets done at the language school. You do a test in your 3rd month and 7th month of visa and if you fail the test you wil not get the necessary forms for visa extension.

I don't know anything about the test while you are attending the language school for learning Thai.

But I did have to take a test when I had to obtain a new Education Visa. They took me to a room with two Thai's and had me read some things from a book. Then we basically just had a conversation in Thai to see how well I spoke. Thank God I can speak just as good, as a Thai, so I had no issues at all. Sorry I( couldn't help you out on your question. But maybe your test will similar to the way they conducted mine. Good luck.