Looking for best place to sell iPhone

sometimewoodworker

Hi I’ve got an iPhone SE 2020 128gb phone with a couple of months of apple care+ on it and looking for the best place to do a private sale once I get the 2020 version. I don’t use Farcebook so would prefer to find somewhere else. As you can see from my profile I’m between Udon and Khon Kaen. 

this isn’t a for sale post, just for suggestions of where to sell and find a current market price.

10 minutes ago, petermik said:

How much are you willing to sell for may help?

As my post was not a classified for sale I didn’t give the kind of information that would be appropriate in an add, I have since seen similar models selling for around 10k to 12k with no apple care so that would be a reasonable starting point

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

You said you don’t want to get Facebook, but FB Market Place really is the best place to post classifieds…

It doesn’t cost anything, doesn’t compromise you, just use it only for the add…. Simple. 

It isn’t the compromise or anything like that. I do have an account that was in use about 6 years ago and was then only used with SWMBO to send pictures since then it has been totally dormant it has a fake birthdate along with fake first and last names so compromising it wouldn’t get anything of any value .

13 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

I have since seen similar models selling for around 10k to 12k

Hmm. Where did you see these? Isn't the obvious answer to sell "there"?

10k to 12k sounds like retail, you'd probably be advised to aim for wholesale. ~8,000-ish.

• Like 1