Fax Broadcast Online Service 4 Thailand?

Gerry290

Hi

Does anyone know if there is any companies in Thailand, that offer online fax broadcast service where you can fax market to business in thailand?

For example for my biz in ireland, there is one I use. Very simple I go to their web site, pick from the online database the industry sector, and size of and location of company I want to target. (in my case IT resellers in Dublin), load up your word doc flyer or letter, pay with your visa card, and hit the send button, and send your special offer out to your target market. its low cost ish too. about 90 euro to hit 500 companies, and you only pay for faxes that are delievered.

I was on google but could not find any at all.

Does anyone know it this or a similar service exists in Thailand, and has any details they can give to me?

Thanks

Gerry

Hi

Does anyone know if there is any companies in Thailand, that offer online fax broadcast service where you can fax market to business in thailand?

For example for my biz in ireland, there is one I use. Very simple I go to their web site, pick from the online database the industry sector, and size of and location of company I want to target. (in my case IT resellers in Dublin), load up your word doc flyer or letter, pay with your visa card, and hit the send button, and send your special offer out to your target market. its low cost ish too. about 90 euro to hit 500 companies, and you only pay for faxes that are delievered.

I was on google but could not find any at all.

Does anyone know it this or a similar service exists in Thailand, and has any details they can give to me?

Thanks

Gerry

Hi

I just wanted to bump this up again to see does anyone know of any fax board cast service in thailand.

again did more googling but could not find anything.

Thanks

G