Foreign Bank account USA Fbar filing for 2022

I filed many times in the past ! This year is a little bit different ,in that I have a joint  Bangkok bank account with my Thai wife . 

We live in Thailand ,never been to the states,she has a ITIN#,she doesn't have a green card.

I do meet the Fbar requirement's because of the 400k in my Bangkok Bank account.

If someone will Correct me if I'm wrong or guide me through this  ,I would appreciate it.

I think I'm suppose to fill out a Record of Authorization to Electronically File FBARs form 114A.

Also I believe she doesn't have to file separately because she doesn't meet the guidelines of being a usa resident. 

The instructions are confusing imop

https://www.fincen.gov/sites/default/files/shared/FBARE-FileAuth114aRecordSP.pdf

Posted in another thread but didn't get a response

Edited by riclag
9 minutes ago, NakhonR said:

Since she has a US tax number, and also has more than min. requirement in bank, why not err on safe side? The online filing is straight forward, and you will receive an email showing acceptance.

Sorry, I don't understand ! Where did you get the idea that she meets the min requirement's? But thanks for your concern,much appreciated .