So now the quarantine is 5 days

parafareno

Its 1 day quarantine.

Arrive in Thailand, get PCR test on way the SHA hotel, await negative results then you are free to go.

on the 5th day you do a self ATK test.

Well that's what i read yesterday so may be wrong.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

If you have a condo\house it's only 1 day in a hotel and the rest at home, well that's what i read yesterday so may be wrong

Our guests have been doing self quarantine in their rented villas since December.

10 days in the villa and sorted. Whilst in the villa, they have been allowed to walk the beaches etc - just have to avoid people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tropicalevo said:

Our guests have been doing self quarantine in their rented villas since December.

10 days in the villa and sorted. Whilst in the villa, they have been allowed to walk the beaches etc - just have to avoid people.

Oh, I see. U got a vested interest...????????????

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

If you have a condo\house it's only 1 day in a hotel and the rest at home, well that's what i read yesterday so may be wrong

It's possible he's asking about 5 day ASQ because he's not vaccinated. 

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Some really terrible destinations there compared to Thailand.

No thanks.

Well, if I was in Europe right now I'd go alpine skiing for a week, cross country for another, a week in Barcelona for the fun and another few days in Andalusia or Rome. Thailand doesn't even get close, and would end up more expensive and I could have all this without wearing a mask. Now, of course if my only motivation in life was cheap beer and girls.... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Boomer6969 said:

Well, if I was in Europe right now I'd go alpine skiing for a week, cross country for another, a week in Barcelona for the fun and another few days in Andalusia or Rome. Thailand doesn't even get close, and would end up more expensive and I could have all this without wearing a mask. Now, of course if my only motivation in life was cheap beer and girls.... 

Skiing, Can't think of anything worse.

I'd prefer to pull my toe  nails out with a pair of pliers.

6 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Skiing, Can't think of anything worse.

I'd prefer to pull my toe  nails out with a pair of pliers.

Cultural thing I guess, be as far as I am concerned anyone who hasn't experienced the early morning elation of a steep slope of fresh snow doesn't know anything about life. And mind you, after a long day in the cold, warming up in bed with a hot Russian hooker beats anything of the kind that Thailand can offer.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Cultural thing I guess, be as far as I am concerned anyone who hasn't experienced the early morning elation of a steep slope of fresh snow doesn't know anything about life. And mind you, after a long day in the cold, warming up in bed with a hot Russian hooker beats anything of the kind that Thailand can offer.

Yeah can recall many moons ago my Parents dragging me to the ski slopes.

Worst times of my life.

3 hours ago, Boomer6969 said:

If you are planning a holiday to Thighland, you got issues. Or you are unaware of these alternatives, mostly cheaper besides sex.

THESE COUNTRIES HAVE WAIVED MANDATORY MASK RULE

come on.....i dont want to go to USA, SPain etc....I love thai food and people.....and I want to buy a condo now that there is such a huge selection out there....better than the inflation taking it all away

19 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Some really terrible destinations there compared to Thailand.

No thanks.

That is like that cartoon where the boy Mole loved his kingdom that he visited everyday.

How it sparkled & looked so grand he felt like a king or prince

Then his mom bought him some glasses & he went back to his kingdom

only to find it was a rubbish dump & the sparkle were old tin cans shining in the sun ????

Either that or your a monger that does all his thinking with the smaller head? ????

11 minutes ago, mania said:

That is like that cartoon where the boy Mole loved his kingdom that he visited everyday.

How it sparkled & looked so grand he felt like a king or prince

Then his mom bought him some glasses & he went back to his kingdom

only to find it was a rubbish dump & the sparkle were old tin cans shining in the sun ????

Either that or your a monger that does all his thinking with the smaller head? ????

The reason I live in Thailand has nothing to do with mongering.

But please do, enjoy your fantasy.

• Haha 1