Isuzu Website/price List?!

thai4u

maybe it will sound funny but I couldnt find in the isuzu website a price list same in all other car websites ! :o

Is there someone here that can lead me to the exact place in the website that I can know the prices.

I try to compare with the mitsubishi one (triton 2*4 double cab-abs+air bag+automatic transmition 670K baht).

I can maybe choose the isuzu 4*4(hi-lander) automatic space-cab but i dont know the price defferences..

:D thanks guys.

Hi

Price for Isuzu Cab4 2.5 Hi-Lander 722,000

Isuzu Cab4 3.0 Hi-Lander manual 756,000

Isuzu Cab4 3.0 Hi-Lander auto 796,000

Isuzu Cab4 LS 4WD 787,000

Isuzu Cab4 LS VGS man 818,000

Isuzu Cab4 LS VGS auto 858,000

Hope that helps, all prices with aircon

Warwick

try chevrolette---same parent company-sma car didfferent body . we gotn a colorado with all concievble extrs for 8000baht. nice and distinctive---everyone drives an Isuxu or toyata

Bit cheap wasn't it......surely you mean 800000 baht? :o

• 3 weeks later...

We bought a 2wd Triton Plus double cab 3 months ago and are extremely happy with it. Its spacious, specially in the back and offers a very smooth ride and no problems at all. Fuel consumption average 11km/l (50% is city driving, 120kmh on the highway; we did 180kmh last week, very easy and not even flat out). Recommended !!! Oh yes : we installed a top-up lid supposed to increase mileage and speed so I guess it really works.

Cheers

I eventually bought the Isuzu Highlander 3.0L auto. List price was a bit shy of Bt800,000 but I got a fair whack off and then some more off as they screwed up the delivery colour. Bought in Nang Rong, Buriram.

I was toying with the Toyota Hilux 3.0L which was slightly cheaper but the Toyota does not look right unless a 4*4 or a Prerunner (which doesn't come in auto).

Driving around Pattaya I average about 10km/litre but on a run over 12. Top speed is still out there as I've not pushed it but I've hit 120km/hr with nowhere near the red line. I rented the Toyota model I was going to buy for a month and that worked out at about 11km/litre and hit 150km/hr no problem.

The scary thing about the Isuzu is the ability to have the LCD display show km/litre and pushing hard up hill it can hit 1.4 or thereabouts ! Only for seconds though !

The gated auto box on the Toyota seems easier than the straight forth and back Isuzu but after a month or so now, there are no real issues with the Isuzu box. Perhaps the Toyota is more refined but I am still running in the Isuzu.

An important fact to consider is the tyre size. I wanted to upgrade the Toyota's 205 wheels but that screws up the warranty (believe me !) whereas the Isuzu (non 4*4) comes with 245 or 265 ( I forget) as standard and feels a lot more stable on the road. The Toyota (non 4*4 / Prerunner) is also very low with standard suspension.

No standard leather options on the Isuzu but I think I made the right decision.

Get a Nissan, just traded my old frontier in for a new Navarra, cheap, tough as nails and reluctantly can accomodate 21 Thai's (7 in front/14 in rear) at recent family wedding.

All my mates have Vigo's and Highlanders and constantly brag about them, more money than sense, all of them!.

• 4 years later...

I know this is an really old thread but I googled isuzu thailand price list after trying their website which is dog shit! Since 2007 it seems they still have not got it right...

Pretty much all other makers has fast easy access to spec/prices, I guess it will have to be a mitsu or toyota instead

I know this is an really old thread but I googled isuzu thailand price list after trying their website which is dog shit! Since 2007 it seems they still have not got it right...

Pretty much all other makers has fast easy access to spec/prices, I guess it will have to be a mitsu or toyota instead

Well, with the new D-Max being released in 13 days time, my guess is they'll have a big update to their website soon.. I notice that they now have an intro page for the new D-Max: http://www.isuzu-tis.com which has "2012" in the URL, but the main website reverts to "2011"..

In any case, you wouldn't really buy a car based on their website alone would you? ;)

Oh, and it was crap well before 2007 :D

Edited by MoonRiverOasis