Employment

Hi

I heard that Guarantors are often needed when we're hiring staff for our company.

I'm gonna hire some staff for my new company, and would like each of them to provide guarantors while they work in my company, because they will be handling expensive items inside the company and even outside.

I wonder what are the documents needed from the Guarantor? I heard there're many "Levels" of guarantors, and the best would be to have a government officer to be the guarantor of the staff. I also heard that in some cases the guarantor has to provide proof that he/she owns land or something.

For example I'm hiring a normal sales executive, what kind of guarantee should I get from him/her?

Thanks a lot.

Hi

I heard that Guarantors are often needed when we're hiring staff for our company.

I'm gonna hire some staff for my new company, and would like each of them to provide guarantors while they work in my company, because they will be handling expensive items inside the company and even outside.

I wonder what are the documents needed from the Guarantor? I heard there're many "Levels" of guarantors, and the best would be to have a government officer to be the guarantor of the staff. I also heard that in some cases the guarantor has to provide proof that he/she owns land or something.

For example I'm hiring a normal sales executive, what kind of guarantee should I get from him/her?

Thanks a lot.

Im in Recruitment and we used to come across this a lot, now if we find a company that requres guarantors we move on, basically if your hiring someone and they steal / do something wrong how can a gurantor be responsible for their behaviour. Its up to the company and its recruitmnt policies, is management and it operating procedures to ensure it doesnt happen. Think about it this way, a really good candidate receives two offers, one from you and one from a competitor, no difference in salary / benefits working responsibilities, exact in every way except you require a landowner / homeowner to provide a gurantor letter.....where will that really good candidate go