Thai Covid-19 Center Committee, chaired by Prime Minister, to discuss preventive measures during Songkran on Friday

snoop1130

27AAD6D58FAE78D1CD739A9D082F821F_700-630x420.jpg

The Thai Covid-19 Center Committee is scheduled to assess the general Covid-19 situation and discuss preventive measures during the Songkran holiday tomorrow, April 8th.

Government spokesman Thanakorn Wangboonkongchana revealed that Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-O’Cha would chair the major meeting of the Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) this Friday to discuss agendas to prepare and support the public travel and activities held during the Songkran long holiday. The working group would also discuss the operations of all related departments during the festival to be in line with the CCSA measures.

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

“The government believed that if people cooperated in strictly complying with the measures, Thailand would be able to cope with the pandemic although it was forecast that the number of cases may increase after Songkran. The National Health Security Office (NHSO) would operate and follow the Prime Minister’s orders,” Thanakorn stated.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/04/07/thai-covid-19-center-committee-chaired-by-prime-minister-to-discuss-preventive-measures-during-songkran-on-friday/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-04-07

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

"Our family" are setting off from BKK tomorrow night.......ready to party all week.

Last year at this time we were headed back to BKK from Chiang Mai and the hotel we were staying in was filled already with Bangkok plated super cars, Mercedes, Porsches, and it appeared there was going to be a wedding to start the weekend off.  We made it back in time just before the Virus started to expand in CM and closed many things up that had not been closed while we were there.  Fast forward a year and now Omicron is the new game player and I hope all our safe....

My Songkran week will be recovering from a root canal and the start of a few new implants.....The week after Songkran will be a Family road trip to the south and back, looking at 2 weeks and returning just before School restarts in May.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

from a root canal and the start of a few new implants.

Oooo good luck,,,,,,had a double osteotomy last year to remove wisdom teeth still inside the jaw....... got some notion of how bad pain can be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Last year at this time we were headed back to BKK from Chiang Mai and the hotel we were staying in was filled already with Bangkok plated super cars, Mercedes, Porsches, and it appeared there was going to be a wedding to start the weekend off.  We made it back in time just before the Virus started to expand in CM and closed many things up that had not been closed while we were there.  Fast forward a year and now Omicron is the new game player and I hope all our safe....

My Songkran week will be recovering from a root canal and the start of a few new implants.....The week after Songkran will be a Family road trip to the south and back, looking at 2 weeks and returning just before School restarts in May.

Stay safe.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Oooo good luck,,,,,,had a double osteotomy last year to remove wisdom teeth still inside the jaw....... got some notion of how bad pain can be.

Wait till you get hemorrhoids, I hear there a blast ????

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

Wait till you get hemorrhoids, I hear there a blast ????

ßloody hell forgotten about that.......had a quadruple hemorrhoidectomy in Germany.

Doctor gave me eight, big white tablets on leaving hospital........these are your pain killers, see your GP again in eight days.

I thought wow, these must be morphine based super-dooper pain killers.

Three days later I was in tears and hoped to die in the night.

Went back to my GP and told him the pain was indescribable.....he laughed (said something in German) and said I'm not surprised........you've been taking one paracetamol a day.......

• Haha 1