Pls recommend all-purpose fertilizer

For a small garden with fruit trees, vegetables and flowers, some of them plotted. Preferably organic. An online search brought up a dizzying array of choices. Also need to perk up potted roses, if anything specific for that.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend the bokashi fertilizer from Organic Totto.  25kg sack for 350 plus delivery. 

I use this in combination with vermicompost from Biosurge Thailand, now merged with Best Garden State (on FB) 

Organic Fertilizer Worm Winner Vermicompost from Thailand (biosurgethailand.com)

BGS has two or three COF blends (complete organic fertilizer). I would trust the quality, but they don't list the ingredients and I haven't used their COF products myself. 

Also consider inoculation with beneficial soil micro-organisms from SV Biotech/ Grotech, they have a product called Mycortech Biostimulant.  I haven't used it but its along the lines of other soil biology inoculants that I have used for soil improvment. 

This new generation soil fertility enhancement plus mulching and good water management is the best way to go in my opinion, for optimum plant health, nutrient density, flowers, color, fragrance, taste and productivity .

Avoid outdated products and practices, high NPK, high salts chemical fertilizers that are still being promoted by ag shops, advisors and growers who are not up to date with modern best management practices. 

Bokashi fertilizer.docx

5 hours ago, drtreelove said:

I recommend the bokashi fertilizer from Organic Totto.  25kg sack for 350 plus delivery. 

I use this in combination with vermicompost from Biosurge Thailand, now merged with Best Garden State (on FB) 

Organic Fertilizer Worm Winner Vermicompost from Thailand (biosurgethailand.com)

BGS has two or three COF blends (complete organic fertilizer). I would trust the quality, but they don't list the ingredients and I haven't used their COF products myself. 

Also consider inoculation with beneficial soil micro-organisms from SV Biotech/ Grotech, they have a product called Mycortech Biostimulant.  I haven't used it but its along the lines of other soil biology inoculants that I have used for soil improvment. 

This new generation soil fertility enhancement plus mulching and good water management is the best way to go in my opinion, for optimum plant health, nutrient density, flowers, color, fragrance, taste and productivity .

Avoid outdated products and practices, high NPK, high salts chemical fertilizers that are still being promoted by ag shops, advisors and growers who are not up to date with modern best management practices. 

Bokashi fertilizer.docx 59.06 kB · 1 download

Thank you very much for your advice. Will try those.