What Are You Drinking? (drinking At Home)

Actually - just sitting down to work it out.

Stubby - 375mls x 10 = 3.75litres x 5 = approx 15 litres per week.

15 x 50 weeks = 750 litres per year.

Should be closer to 8 cubic metres.

Thats easily a full truck!!!

Bur compared with Jayenram with 1.4 tonnes (lets call that 1.5 cubic metres per year) he's nearly double my consuption. & Archa too!!! Yuck!!!

Soundman.

could have bought a brewery with that money :D

Actually - it was all for free. Aparently DJ's work better when they are pissed & womanising!!! :o:D

Soundman.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not out tonight. But i was last night. Today/night i am consuming large quantities of red wine. :o:D The wife is on the couch sleeping since she was really pissed last night(Friday). It is nearly 1am i have just noticed.

Edited by Jockstar

Bur compared with Jayenram with 1.4 tonnes (lets call that 1.5 cubic metres per year) he's nearly double my consuption. & Archa too!!! Yuck!!!

I've just passed the 58 tonnes mark so you can now w*rk out how old I am! :o

Considering my first pint was 1 shilling and 5 pence which escalated to over 1 pound a pint prior to leaving UK and now I am paying on average Bht 35.00 a pint, I reckon the total outlay must be in the region of Bht 3,500,000.00. Oh well!

I've just passed the 58 tonnes mark so you can now w*rk out how old I am! :o

Considering my first pint was 1 shilling and 5 pence which escalated to over 1 pound a pint prior to leaving UK and now I am paying on average Bht 35.00 a pint, I reckon the total outlay must be in the region of Bht 3,500,000.00. Oh well!

jack coke followed by another and another and another and :D

After doing some calculations on jayenram's drinking capacity I have found such:

58 tonnes of beer at 1.4 tonnes per year = drinking beer for 41 years. :D

or

at a rate of a little over 4 litres per day. :D

or

about 10 cans per day.... :o

Yikes, thats way worse than me at 5 - 6 cans per day in Thailand.

Cheers,

Soundman.

Beerocha!

That way you get Vitamin B & C at the same time.

Cheers,

Soundman.

some cheap italian red wine ,after the second one they all taste the same :D

Next time I'm down South I'll join you for a bottle. :o

Just make sure you bring that avatar collection with you!! :D

Soundman.

Well i am offshore at a construction vessel at the moment, where there is no alcohol at all. I am sipping on a great diet 7*UP. Shit, but c'est la vie. Normally though when i am back in bkk, i'm on wodka tonic most of nights, and not just a bit (making up for lost times here offshore :o )

There's a group of about 4-6 shirtless expats who hang around in their own shophouse cum bar/restaurant down the road from my home in Phuket. When I was riding my bike in the mornings I used to pass by them every morning on my return, and each day, every day, at around 10:30-11, these boys, who had presumably just woken up, would be gathered round the bamboo table with the empties already scattered on the table. Later, I would pass by in my car, anytime of the day or night, and they were still sitting there, with more empties.

I used to call them the Drip Club because the way they sipped beer from morning till night reminded me of an IV.

Just another absolutely pointless story.

coffee in the morning, wine in the evening.

After doing some calculations on jayenram's drinking capacity I have found such:

58 tonnes of beer at 1.4 tonnes per year = drinking beer for 41 years. :o

Spot on. Had my first pint (John Smith's mixed) just after my 17th birthday, around March 1966. It was actually one shilling and 5 pence (bitter was one and six). The pub was called "The Marquise Of Grandby" (locally called Johnny Ben's after the original landlord) and was in Woodhouse Street in Leeds.

post-123-1183012763_thumb.jpg

Does everyone remember their first pint, when and where they supped it and how much it cost?

Does everyone remember their first pint, when and where they supped it and how much it cost?

Does anybody remember their first alchoholic nightmare?

Remeber vividly. Sculled a 375ml bottle of cheap Tequila for a dare, followed by a vodka & orange RTD, spewed up 10 minutes later & then my mother chucked me into a cold shower in front of all my friends.

All at the tender age of 16.

Soundman.

Does anybody remember their first alchoholic nightmare?

Remeber vividly. Sculled a 375ml bottle of cheap Tequila for a dare, followed by a vodka & orange RTD, spewed up 10 minutes later & then my mother chucked me into a cold shower in front of all my friends.

All at the tender age of 16.

Soundman.

fresh coffee................ah :o