Travel to the UK with my Thai family

What has changed regarding this and the necessary documents needed and also myself an English person is there anyhing extra I need to do coming back to Thailand but maybe later on this year or in 2023
Thank you and yes have seen previous instructions
Thanks all

7 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

What has changed since when ? You say you have seen, but when was the last time ? This will enable people to answer better.

I was asking as before the epidemic that is all and not done this yet ok.

You really need to give us a clue as to what you’re asking.

What do your family want to travel to the UK, to settle, study or visit, and how long for?

As for the requirements for you traveling to Thailand, I don’t think people could give meaningful advice beyond the next few weeks, and certainly not what the requirements might be in 2023.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, theoldgit said:

You really need to give us a clue as to what you’re asking.

What do your family want to travel to the UK, to settle, study or visit, and how long for?

As for the requirements for you traveling to Thailand, I don’t think people could give meaningful advice beyond the next few weeks, and certainly not what the requirements might be in 2023.

Just a possibility of just a holiday and realise some of the reguirements such as passports and visa but yes no firm dates as yet.
Thanks all

Just now, jwest10 said:

Just a possibility of just a holiday and realise some of the reguirements such as passports and visa but yes no firm dates as yet.
Thanks all

And a maximum of one month and realise so many hoops to go through and yes returning to Thailand for a non Thai and covit cover and so on and believe one had to go down to Bangkok,