90 Day Non O KL

Just got back from Kuala Lumpur with a new 90 day Non o, no need to show any finances, for anyone thinking of going I got 7.10am Air Asia jumped straight in a taxi 700 baht and one hour to the Embassy got there 11.30am (theres a bus from Air Asia to Sentral Station it takes an hour and a half for 90 baht but then you need a taxi ride so too slow) filled the form out took my number 94 (the board said 41) 90 minutes later off to the hotel. If you want somewhere cheap and close The Tunes Hotel 50 baht taxi ride

no TV, no fridge, you pay 100 baht for 12 hours aircon but brand new hotel with 4 free internet stations bank money changer, shop, bar cafe, if you book early enough 100 baht per night nice friendly people

average for walk in 400-500 baht.

One word of warning if you've never been to KL before Air Asia leaves from LCCT terminal and not KLIA, I foolishly went to KLIA on the airport shuttle 350 baht only to find I was in the wrong airport and that Air Asia have a 90 baht shuttle bus from Sentral Staion to LCCT crazy thing was on the way back to Bangkok they had cards in the seat pockets telling you but on the way out non

One other thing when I wanted to get to LCCT from KLIA they suggested a taxi 380 baht I took the bus 15 minutes and 15 baht seems Bangkoks not the only one with a taxi problem.

There is a shuttle bus between the LCCT and main terminal building at KLIA.

The cost is MYR1.20 (12 baht)

Thing was I spoke to three KL empoyees and no one mentioned the shuttle bus, they all pushed the 38 ringet taxi service. I had to go find it myself.