IVERMECTIN- The grift that keeps on grifting

LarrySR

When people are frightened they often start to think irrationally.

And many seem willing to accept the advice of someone on Facebook, or Youtube, rather than their own doctor or scientific experts.

Most of the Ivermectineers here seemed very passionate, but I doubt very many actually administered Ivermectin, save for their pets or farm animals. And they are strangely silent now. 

• Like 1

On 4/11/2022 at 12:14 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Once the misinformation has been thoroughly debunked, those who previously swallowed it would rather the rest of us forget they did do.

Though others who gleefully peddled the notion that doctor-prescribed ivermectin, one of the most safest and widely-administered drugs in the world, is "horse dewormer" continues to believe in their own partisan hype.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Atlantis said:

Though others who gleefully peddled the notion that doctor-prescribed ivermectin, one of the most safest and widely-administered drugs in the world, is "horse dewormer" continues to believe in their own partisan hype.

But, and I hate to break this to you, Ivermectin is a horse dewormer. 

A fact people who bought it from equestrian and farm supply outlets were well aware of.

I'll be kind enough to assume that posters on here know full well that many many drugs given to humans are also used as veterinary medicine.

When prescribed by licensed physicians - as in the cast in the vast vast majority of cases - there is no case at all for peddling the nonsense that it is a horse de-wormer. Especially when the debunked / retracted "news story" about the surge in Ivermectin overdose cases taking away hospital beds from gun shot victims has been widely reported as fake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

I'll be kind enough to assume that posters on here know full well that many many drugs given to humans are also used as veterinary medicine.

Especially when the debunked / retracted "news story" about the surge in Ivermectin overdose cases taking away hospital beds from gun shot victims has been widely reported as fake.

More deflection.

• Like 2