Covid Test for travel to US - Lopburi

tjintx

2 hours ago, jgm005 said:

Why not get your ATK test at Swampy airport. It's around 500 bt. Results within 30 minutes. 

My understanding is that the only testing at Swampy is for arrivals and, most likely then, on the secured side.  Is there one on the side before security?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tjintx said:

My understanding is that the only testing at Swampy is for arrivals and, most likely then, on the secured side.  Is there one on the side before security?

Wife used this Samitivej booth option to fly out two weeks ago and 550 baht and 30 mins as said and before check-in.

Edited by markeewan
  • Like 1

You could try Benjalom hospital next to Lotus ,it is a privet hospital might not be that cheap,but should be quick

Why not just go to the main Lopbui hospital they can do it for sure ,but being a government hospital might take a while ,and you might have to register with them first ,so take your passport ,I had to. 

I got mine at Bangkok Christian Hospital.  Results with a medical certificate available within 1 hour for 800 baht. No appointment needed, but lots of waiting time prior to being tested,  Interestingly enough, the same test and documentation at BNH hospital a few hundred meters away is over 4,000 baht.

15 minutes ago, DrDave said:

I got mine at Bangkok Christian Hospital.  Results with a medical certificate available within 1 hour for 800 baht. No appointment needed, but lots of waiting time prior to being tested,  Interestingly enough, the same test and documentation at BNH hospital a few hundred meters away is over 4,000 baht.

Are both of those ATK tests?   4000+b sounds more like the price for an RT-PCR test.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Are both of those ATK tests?   4000+b sounds more like the price for an RT-PCR test.

I know, 4,000 sounds more like an RT-PCR test, but I'm fairly certain this was for a rapid antigen test at BNH. The last time I was there, they said they were doing them in the emergency department.

1 hour ago, DrDave said:

I know, 4,000 sounds more like an RT-PCR test, but I'm fairly certain this was for a rapid antigen test at BNH. The last time I was there, they said they were doing them in the emergency department.

I know BNH tends to be pricey... but that would be VERY pricey if it was their charge for an ATK test... ????

Left for the states on 31 march and returned 2 days ago. Did our ATK test at home using the video app provided by the airlines. Took around 30 minutes start to finish including cert. We flew Austrian Air and test was required both for transit through Vienna and also for entering the states. 1 cert covered the whole thing. (app was Testifly from google app store) Seems most airlines have an app you can use from home. (United was our domestic link and offered their app as well)

• Like 1

On 4/12/2022 at 7:02 AM, jgm005 said:

Why not get your ATK test at Swampy airport. It's around 500 bt. Results within 30 minutes. 

Thanks, may I assume the Samitivej booth provides some sort of certificate for travel? We are going to Philippines which also accepts rapid antigen but I want to make sure they will provide the necessary document showing it was administered by healthcare professionals. Traveling with family so we can't risk it if there is any doubt.

14 hours ago, eppic said:

Thanks, may I assume the Samitivej booth provides some sort of certificate for travel? We are going to Philippines which also accepts rapid antigen but I want to make sure they will provide the necessary document showing it was administered by healthcare professionals. Traveling with family so we can't risk it if there is any doubt.

Yes they do provide a certificate

• Thanks 1