Thailand observe Trusted Traveller programs.

Global Entry is for US entries, Thai citizens who are resident in the US can apply for it, but it is only for expedited US entry.  Thailand has a Fast Track procedure for business people (see Fast Track Procedure by Thailand - Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Thailand (mfa.go.th)).  APEC has an APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) for expedited airports access, to get it you need to be an employee of an APEC related business (see U.S. Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Travel Card Program FAQs | U.S. Customs and Border Protection (cbp.gov) or Frequently Asked Questions for APEC Business Travel Card Clients | APEC).   The Thai Fast Track may be the same as the APEC Fast Track, not sure.  Swampy is said to have APEC lanes posted but I don't recall ever seeing them (of course, I never looked).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I use my APEC card a lot in normal times. Only available to APEC economy citizens and employees/business people that meet the criteria of their citizenship country. 90 days automatic business visa waiver on entry into Thailand and can use the APEC/VIP/Premium lane for immigration. BKK, Phuket and Chiang Mai have lanes too. https://airlines-airports.com/apec-business-travel-card/

Canadian citizens can apply for an APEC card at the same time as a Nexus card, but both the US and Canada are only transitory APEC scheme members, so you won't get any visa benefit at all, but can use express entry lanes in Thailand and other APEC economies. They are relatively easy for Canadians and US citizens because of the limited usefulness, but for the full members it can be a trial and take several months to get. Worth it, though.

• Thanks 2