Shop on wheels ? where to buy small booth shop on wheels ? how much costs trailers shops ?

hello,

do you know where to buy a small booth shop on wheels if possible ?

I have seen before small caravan style shop but cannot find how much they cost ?

or do you think that it would be better to buy a trailer and build a shop on it ? do you know who can do this ? any links / pages ?

please tell me if you have any ide, thanks a lot.

image.jpeg.d0f0726b1b2c1da93c0c77ac150b2752.jpeg

Think Outside the Box" Think in New Lifestyle Business Dimensions. From  “AIRSTREAM” to “Streamline Thailand” | MULTIMILLIONAIRE THAILAND

Google is your friend.  Have you tried searching, as I get unsolicited ads for, and I'm not even specifically searching for.  Though have in the past searched for trailer, campers and such.

Plenty of FB marketplace.  Do you have a budget, as if in the 500k range, simply buy a new Suzuki Carry & fit it out yourself.  Could even add solar to it, as seen a few done up nicely.  Actually crossed my mind as an alternative to a stock RV or caravan, (trailer type) for out & abouts.

Go new & DIY or used, which usually have low mileage / kms, as simply short local driving & parked most of the time:

image.png.c9cdfad47c89c0549ba4edc0b0694aba.png

If on a budget, plenty of options out there:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1277087789476165/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ae500caa0-8c85-458b-996e-2c38587f60f9

Though you need a proper vehicle to tow it, hence the advantage of Carry.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Haha 1

On 4/12/2022 at 11:20 AM, KhunLA said:

Google is your friend.  Have you tried searching, as I get unsolicited ads for, and I'm not even specifically searching for.  Though have in the past searched for trailer, campers and such.

Plenty of FB marketplace.  Do you have a budget, as if in the 500k range, simply buy a new Suzuki Carry & fit it out yourself.  Could even add solar to it, as seen a few done up nicely.  Actually crossed my mind as an alternative to a stock RV or caravan, (trailer type) for out & abouts.

Go new & DIY or used, which usually have low mileage / kms, as simply short local driving & parked most of the time:

image.png.c9cdfad47c89c0549ba4edc0b0694aba.png

If on a budget, plenty of options out there:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1277087789476165/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ae500caa0-8c85-458b-996e-2c38587f60f9

Though you need a proper vehicle to tow it, hence the advantage of Carry.

Thank you, I had no idea, I don't see those trucks at every single market that I visit...

but the questions are

I have seen before small caravan style shop but cannot find how much they cost ?

or do you think that it would be better to buy a trailer and build a shop on it ?

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, salsajapan said:

I think you need to learn sarcasm ! or are you really sure that I waited for someone who know nothing to know that those trucks are everywhere ?!

What has your bird said she wants.....?  ????

1 hour ago, salsajapan said:

I think you need to learn sarcasm ! or are you really sure that I waited for someone who know nothing to know that those trucks are everywhere ?!

You sure you need advice here...?

Perhaps you would be better off Goooogling....????