Three Persian Kittens, Two Boys One Girl In Chaing Mai

Three Persian kittens, two boys one girl are almost ready to be adopted. One of the three white kittens shown below can be yours for free to a GOOD HOME. If your here for the short term, best leave them in a good home mainly ours, but if your here for the long haul and you love cats please PM or send me email.

post-31737-1181931436_thumb.jpgpost-31737-1181931575_thumb.jpg

post-31737-1181931540_thumb.jpg

Absolutely beautiful! Our cat has just (8 or 9 weeks ago) had a litter of 2 grey & 2 black persian kittens, not sure how 2 are black though, I didn't think black persians were very common... OTHERWISE we'd have them off you :D sorry we can't help, as you know we'll be there in a few weeks :o

The Mommy has been with us since she was a kitten. She is really a Queen and holds court with 5 of her children that we couldn't part with. But 6 cats is enough (more than enough) and the new three additions are in need of homes.

Three Persian kittens, two boys one girl are almost ready to be adopted. One of the three white kittens shown below can be yours for free to a GOOD HOME. If your here for the short term, best leave them in a good home mainly ours, but if your here for the long haul and you love cats please PM or send me email.

post-31737-1181931436_thumb.jpgpost-31737-1181931575_thumb.jpg

post-31737-1181931540_thumb.jpg

Edited by swain