M-Flow conundrum

Doe's anybody know how or where to pay for using the M-Flow lanes for non-registered vehicles? Apparently the M-Flow auto payment system is not available to people who do not have a Thai credit card. I have tried to use my Thai debit card, My foreign credit card, and my M-Pass E-pay card as a payment channel at the end of the M-Flow online registration process with failed results.1115240852_M-flowautopayment.png.57c2d9c5dfe6a0aba4cb944c402eb738.png

On 4/15/2022 at 11:34 PM, PJ71 said:

I thought you had to be registered to use M-flow?

The registration is ( or at least was ) a bit cumbersome.

I believe non-registered users can pay here.

https://mflowthai.com/mflow/unuserpayment

You have a couple of days grace in which to pay. Friend of mine tried with a debit card and apparently it worked.

1. Thanks for the link for nonuser payments. I'm going from Pattaya to Nakorn Sawan this weekend and will try and use the link to pay. I've try the M-Flow contact number and received a cue number of 2 in English. After a 5 minute wait the call was disconnected. Then I call again and the cue number was 20 in Thai. It took 40 minutes to get to number 1 in the cue. then I waited another 40 minutes at number 1. By that time, I figured that the first 40 minutes was due to people who just got frustrated waiting and cancelled the call. Which I did at one hour of waiting at number 1 in the cue. I watch a video on uTube which was in Thai so I couldn't understand what they were saying, but they showed the call center with about 10 representatives calling on telephones. What a system. T.IT. Just another bullet to bite if you're an expat.

On 4/17/2022 at 10:48 PM, PJ71 said:

Ok, good stuff.

I believe the fines are x 10 if fail to pay?

According to the info on another thread in this forum, using the link provided above, all you have to do is put in your license number and province of registration and it will show you any outstanding fees.

These can then be paid with a card or with a QR code option which several people say is actually the easiest to use.