AIS Download query

wombat

12 minutes ago, MJCM said:

ahahaha thx. So still no good for the op with the 336 Hours seeding time!

So a real seedbox (seedhost.eu) is a good one for him and he can use FTP (Filezilla app) to download the files to his PC to watch them!

Ridiculous....that OP cannot even troubleshoot his current issue; but you expect him to be able to use something like that.... ???? 

Keep it simple. Paste in a link, click on the produced secure link. That's it.

15 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Yep, the only way out is if you Donate!!

Yeah - IPT are waaaaaay flakey.

17 minutes ago, MJCM said:

So a real seedbox (seedhost.eu) is a good one for him and he can use FTP (Filezilla app) to download the files to his PC to watch them!

I think they are all as good as one another these days, I have this one for about 5 years, and I have never had to migrate data. Some users are always looking for the fastest connection or the fastest SSD for racing (which im totally confused about and why), the only issue with a semi, and this has happened to me, with fxxxl hosting, another user on the same IP can abuse the system and you can find yourself banned from the tracker.

ETS: Try cloudflare tunnels, that might help you with your CGNAT issue.

Edited by recom273

4 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Yeah if you are on Mobile and doing torrents not a real good combo.

I am mostly seeding from my House (Raspberry Pi) and I am also going through a VPN as my ISP doesn't want to give me a Public Ip address (CGNAT), but I have limited the up and download speed to 15Mb and I store the torrents on my NAS.  (My ISP hasn't complained yet but how would they know 555555)

The OP is likely not interested in Seeding. Neither he nor we have any idea of the speed of the connection he is running. Likely not more that 10 Mbps; quite possibly lower.

Why is he using IPTorrents in the first place is again only known to himself and the person who sent him the invite.

10 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Yeah if you are on Mobile and doing torrents not a real good combo.

I am mostly seeding from my House (Raspberry Pi) and I am also going through a VPN as my ISP doesn't want to give me a Public Ip address (CGNAT), but I have limited the up and download speed to 15Mb and I store the torrents on my NAS.  (My ISP hasn't complained yet but how would they know 555555)

"Doing Torrents" on a mobile connection is not a issue if you use an online Torrent processor, as all of the heavy lifting is done offline. Your connection will only be used when you are ready to download or stream securely. 

If you choose to use Private Trackers then may have the obligation to Seed/Upload. The answer is to use a Public source; therefore not having that obligation thrust upon you.

On 4/17/2022 at 10:44 AM, Bruno123 said:

Use a Seedbox. I

Hard to believe that people are still leaving their devices on all day and night in order to process Torrents. Primitivo!

Perhaps because the files are free. I just went to the seedbox website you recommmended and they charge to dl any file over 5O Mb.

Screenshot_2022_0418_134658.jpg

Edited by somchaismith

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever figure out your issue OP? If it is caused by traffic shaping you might be able to get around it just by forcing encryption in your torrent client settings (free), or get a free trial to a VPN and see if that solves your issues. Seedboxes are great for some use-cases like if you have an ISP data cap and care about your torrent ratios but otherwise a VPN/proxy would solve your issues just the same and cost less. And the VPN will come with the added benefit of getting around some georestrictions as well.