2019 HONDA CB500X 15,3XX KM 130,000 Baht

I purchased this Honda from the estate of an American who passed away while over here.  The family asked me if I was interested and I thought I would like a bigger bike.   I find the bike too big for me.  I'm 71 and it's just too much bike for an old geezer.  The motorcycle is in excellent condition.  Never in an accident or tipped.  There are a couple minor scratches that were on it when I bought it.  One photo shows the scratches circled in blue.  All the paperwork is available, green book, death certificate from U.S. Embassy, but is missing the owner's manual.    The deceased owner purchased the bike WITHOUT decals. The bike is located at my home in Kaeng Krachan, Phetchaburi province.  Approx. 75 km from Hua Hin, 55km from Cha Am, and 35 km from Phetchaburi.  ASKING: 130,000 Baht.

You can email me at djohn48 at hotmail dot com if you are interested.  I do have this bike advertised on BahtSold as well.

Thanks,

DJ

DSCN0986.JPG

DSCN0988.JPG

DSCN0992.JPG

DSCN0995.JPG

DSCN1014.JPG

DSCN1015.JPG

honda scratches.jpg

DSCN1009.JPG

DSCN0990.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Great place with shop, restaurant, rental bikes, and Saturday and Sunday rides.

Once and awhile they also go touring together. A heads up for those who passing trough.

Quite good stock of bigger protection clothes and helmets as well. If not in stock, they order for you, and have it in a day or two.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

It sold last week.  I should have posted this on this forum.  Kinda forgot I had it here.

I sold it for 120K baht.  Most everyone was concerned about being able to get the green book in their name.  The new owner got it changed with no problem.  Kanchanaburi, I believe.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, patekatek said:

It sold last week.  I should have posted this on this forum.  Kinda forgot I had it here.

I sold it for 120K baht.  Most everyone was concerned about being able to get the green book in their name.  The new owner got it changed with no problem.  Kanchanaburi, I believe.

How did you sell it? Yourself or through Handlebar?