Hua Hin photocopies for Blueport immigration, where?

They don't do extensions at BluPort, if that's your intent.  Copy service available at main Imm office, but I'd have mine before going.  Long Q or worse, machine down.

Usually a photocopy shop near any school or Amphur office

https://www.google.co.th/maps/search/photocopy+hua+hin/@12.563838,99.9476359,13.78z

Edited by KhunLA

5 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

They don't do extensions at BluPort, if that's your intent.  Copy service available at main Imm office, but I'd have mine before going.  Long Q or worse, machine down.

Usually a photocopy shop near any school or Amphur office

https://www.google.co.th/maps/search/photocopy+hua+hin/@12.563838,99.9476359,13.78z

I need 1st 90 day report. So If you would have looked at your link, there is no copy shop in the 1Km walkable surrounding of blueport and no I dont want to travel around town for 3 photocopies.

I assume there is a photo copy machine somewhere in BP in some shop but where? Thanks!

30 minutes ago, stat said:

I need 1st 90 day report. So If you would have looked at your link, there is no copy shop in the 1Km walkable surrounding of blueport and no I dont want to travel around town for 3 photocopies.

I assume there is a photo copy machine somewhere in BP in some shop but where? Thanks!

What copies do you need for a 90 day report.  All I need & show up with is my passport, and receipt from last 90 day report.

Unless you live at, or very close to BluPort, won't you be passing by a shop on the way, or in your travels, or do you not leave your home.

The link just shows what's on Gmap, surely more than that, and probably one at Bluport, somewhere.  You could always buy a scanner and or printer, and never have to worry about copies again.

Apologies for trying to help.

image.png.8d76726b6d50b8bfcd0bb33c673a8579.png

Edited by KhunLA

Big Camera @ Bluport will take a photo of and print out anything you want (so stated on local HHforum), or if you have a photo of, or stored on phone / flash drive.  Probably more expensive than photocopy shop, but since you don't want to travel further than Bluport....if no other option found at BluPort.

I would head down to the basement, maybe better, cheaper options there.

Edited by KhunLA

Yeah man excellent idea to buy a scanner who would have thought of it...

BTW you need photocopies for 1st 90 day report.

I just want some photocopies pls refrain from answering if you cannot help, much obliged!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Big Camera @ Bluport will take a photo of and print out anything you want (so stated on local HHforum), or if you have a photo of, or stored on phone / flash drive.  Probably more expensive than photocopy shop, but since you don't want to travel further than Bluport....if no other option found at BluPort.

I would head down to the basement, maybe better, cheaper options there.

Bigcamera is in Market village... pls man pls...

Photocopies needed btw are

• Passport personal information copy

• Your current Thai Visa

• The latest entry stamp

• A photocopy of the front and back of your arrival/departure card (TM.6)

Edited by stat

7 minutes ago, stat said:

Bigcamera is in Market village... pls man pls...

Photocopies needed btw are

• Passport personal information copy

• Your current Thai Visa

• The latest entry stamp

• A photocopy of the front and back of your arrival/departure card (TM.6)

If you head a little bit further up the road opposite villa market, there are a few places where u can get copies done.There is a photo shop, and a language school.

At BluPort there is a shall shop, which sells mobile phone equipment, for memory, which also does photocopies and scans.

I cannot remember its name, but it does have a small white sign up in English saying Copies or Photocopies, I cannot remember which.

Go to the basement, where Immigration is.   The shop is basically about 10 metres in front of Boots pharmacy, near the foot of the escalator, and adjacemnt to SE-Ed Bookshop.

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Ubonjoe, but my first visit was actually my first 90 day report in this province so needed  to do in person I believe. The second was really because immi have moved to a new office outside of town and I wanted to familiarise myself with where it was. Next time I will try to do it online. 

2 hours ago, JimHuaHin said:

At BluPort there is a shall shop, which sells mobile phone equipment, for memory, which also does photocopies and scans.

I cannot remember its name, but it does have a small white sign up in English saying Copies or Photocopies, I cannot remember which.

Go to the basement, where Immigration is.   The shop is basically about 10 metres in front of Boots pharmacy, near the foot of the escalator, and adjacemnt to SE-Ed Bookshop.

Good luck.

Thanks man! That was the info I was hoping for!

2 hours ago, poppysdad said:

Stat, in my province in my past 2 visits for 90 day reporting you do need every page of passport copied as I posted a couple of weeks ago that 11 pages were done for my 90 days report. 

Really, good grief ... where y'all at ?

I walk in, hand him my PP, 3 minutes later, he hands it back.  I'm usually the only one there.  If he is doing something, that will take any amount of time, he stops, then takes my PP, knowing I'm only there for 90 day pulse check.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, stat said:

The first 90 day report has to be in person to my knowledge or did that change?

No change.

I was replying to another members post that had did his first report in person already.

OP call or email your local IO to see what they require might save paper and time. The only docs @ my 90 check in is Passport, TM6, receipt of notification and notification of aliens address (stapled in passport) all three stay in passport. Usually in and out of IO less than 10 minutes tops...

Best of luck enjoy the day..

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It should not be needed to do a 90 day report if you have already applied for a long stay extension.

I am on my first 90 day report and on a non OA Visa so I have not applied for any extension. Does that change anything? Thanks!

10 minutes ago, DJ54 said:

OP call or email your local IO to see what they require might save paper and time. The only docs @ my 90 check in is Passport, TM6, receipt of notification and notification of aliens address (stapled in passport) all three stay in passport. Usually in and out of IO less than 10 minutes tops...

Best of luck enjoy the day..

I do not have notification of alien adress as it is 1st 90 day report, or am I missing something? Calling would be waste of time I guess as things change here by officer and day. I will take everything and do copies on the spot if needed.

Do I get a receipt of the 90 day report or something that shows my adress with a stamp? Thanks!

Edited by stat

18 minutes ago, stat said:

I am on my first 90 day report and on a non OA Visa so I have not applied for any extension. Does that change anything? Thanks!

In your case they will probably want proof your residence. That could be a TM30 report being done and or a rental agreement.

• Thanks 1

So I got my first 90 day report done today at Blueport.

At Immigration they wanted rental contract and a photocopy of the house book, so I had to leave and get photocopy of house book. Copy shop of course still closed at 10:50. After 30 mins I got photocopy of house book at the shop close to boots and the stairs. Then the IO started checking their system for about 30 minutes while flicking through my passport and the rental agreement for whatever reason. After 30 minutes I finally got my 90 day report slip. All in all I spend 75 minutes. Next to me 4 guys got their 90 day report in 3 mins each. Either the problem was that it was my first 90 report, or the owner of the villa did not do the tm30, did not quite understand the officer.

IOs were very friendly and helpful!

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, stat said:

So I got my first 90 day report done today at Blueport.

At Immigration they wanted rental contract and a photocopy of the house book, so I had to leave and get photocopy of house book. Copy shop of course still closed at 10:50. After 30 mins I got photocopy of house book at the shop close to boots and the stairs. Then the IO started checking their system for about 30 minutes while flicking through my passport and the rental agreement for whatever reason. After 30 minutes I finally got my 90 day report slip. All in all I spend 75 minutes. Next to me 4 guys got their 90 day report in 3 mins each. Either the problem was that it was my first 90 report, or the owner of the villa did not do the tm30, did not quite understand the officer.

IOs were very friendly and helpful!

That's seriously mind boggling.  No wonder Thailand is still a 3rd world country, w/modern things.

My recommendation for Blueport, dont go at 10:30. At 11:15 office was empty, 3 Officers sitting alone in their offices no waiting time. At 10:15 10 Falangs were waiting for office to open ????

• 3 weeks later...

Great info here thanks. I need to do a 30 day tourist extension. I can get the photocopies done at my hotel. What about the photograph? Any place to get it done in Bluport? Think they would accept a printed paper photo?