Are there any Air-Soft retailers in Chiang Mai

connda

I'd be interested in getting some AirSoft equipment for target practice and was wondering if there are any retailers in Chiang Mai who carry AirSoft equipment: gas, guns, pellets, targets, etc. 

2 hours ago, HullyGully said:

Try Lazada, they have a few online stores selling Airsoft

My problem is that I've never used one.  So I'd like someone to show me and my wife hands on including having a place to purchase pellets and gas - and community for that matter.  I'd like a store front so we can be shown how they work. 

Shared on Chiang Mai News in English today (Facebook).  I know there are legal ways to have one, just make sure you understand the law.  Apparently the lead ammunition was the main problem.

"A 30-year-old man has been arrested in Chom Thong for possessing an Airsoft rifle.

Mr. Worawut Pruksa from Moo 14 Ban Pae, Chom Thong, was intercepted by Royal Thai Police in Moo 12 Ban Pae, Chom Thong.
He was found in possession of a long airsoft rifle and 22 shots of ammunition (lead balls.).
He was charged under the Firearms Act Ammunition, Explosives, Fireworks and Imitation Weapons, B.E. 2490, Section 7, “Having firearms and ammunition in possession without permission from the local registrar" and Section 8 "take firearms in a city, village, or Public roads without permission to carry weapons without need and urgent reasons." "
Edited by silverhawk_usa
Added text "Facebook"
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, silverhawk_usa said:

Shared on Chiang Mai News in English today (Facebook).  I know there are legal ways to have one, just make sure you understand the law.  Apparently the lead ammunition was the main problem.

"A 30-year-old man has been arrested in Chom Thong for possessing an Airsoft rifle.

Mr. Worawut Pruksa from Moo 14 Ban Pae, Chom Thong, was intercepted by Royal Thai Police in Moo 12 Ban Pae, Chom Thong.
He was found in possession of a long airsoft rifle and 22 shots of ammunition (lead balls.).
He was charged under the Firearms Act Ammunition, Explosives, Fireworks and Imitation Weapons, B.E. 2490, Section 7, “Having firearms and ammunition in possession without permission from the local registrar" and Section 8 "take firearms in a city, village, or Public roads without permission to carry weapons without need and urgent reasons." "

came here to post this...

• Thanks 1