Contact VFS Bangkok re UK Visa

Hi Guys, does anyone know the best way to contact VFS Bangkok re my girlfriend's UK visa please?

We have waited 7 weeks now, and were told we would have an answer within 6 weeks.  

My girlfriend is on a facebook group re UK visas, and on there people say that using the paid for email enquiry system is not worth it, as you pay your money and then they just tell you to wait more.  Does anyone have a number that we could attempt to use to contact them?  There is no tracking system on the application website. 

Or an email address?

Thanks in advance......... 

VFS play no part in the actual decision making process, which is not carried out here in Thailand, so probably wouldn't offer any advice regarding the status of the application.

I think the advice that the paid for enquiry service will give her no meaningful advice either was sound and she should wait, though it does seem to be taking a while.

You'll need to factor in the Easter break and the fact that the UKVI are diverting resources to deal with Ukranianian applications.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

There is positively no way to contact VFS about anything. They are not a good company.

But they don't do anything anyway. To inquire about an ongoing application you would need to email the UKVI directly. Don't bother though. They charge you for the privilege and if they ever do get back to you they will give you the same answer as everyone else, that they are unable to comment on individual cases. Unfortunately you just have to wait. You will get some sort of response eventually. Applying for a visa is not easy right now and neither VFS nor UKVI seem interested in doing anything about that, just in making money.