Trying to register for Thailand pass

Today, I'm trying to register for Thailand pass but it only allows to enter the arrival date of 1st of May and i'm arriving on the 3rd, am i doing something wrong here?

Edited by ezzra

9 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

It's been widely reported that because of the new rules, arrivals for May can only be done starting 29th of April, obviously this app can not handle changing rules... 

Unless you already have an existing TP.

2 hours ago, PJ71 said:

Unless you already have an existing TP.

image.png.71af7de7578461d6a021058727779df8.png

It is very clear on that page .... again , if you open something official like that and a big popup screen opens , read it just a tiny bit to know if it is for you or not. This is not difficult to understand and is very clear . I did not made the text larger, these are not small letters tucked away in a corner somewhere .

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, sezze said:

image.png.71af7de7578461d6a021058727779df8.png

It is very clear on that page .... again , if you open something official like that and a big popup screen opens , read it just a tiny bit to know if it is for you or not. This is not difficult to understand and is very clear . I did not made the text larger, these are not small letters tucked away in a corner somewhere .

Yes, correct, that's what i said.

• Haha 1

On 4/27/2022 at 6:32 AM, Swiss1960 said:

It's been widely reported that because of the new rules, arrivals for May can only be done starting 29th of April, obviously this app can not handle changing rules... 

The web application can handle any changes you want. It will have been programmed not to accept TP applications for dates after May 1st until the changes have become official, normally right at the end of the month.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, problemfarang said:

yes, i read somewhere saying you can register for May after 29 april. 

lets see

What's the betting that by this time tomorrow we'll be reading countless reports on here of the Thailand Pass website crashing through excessive use on its first day in its new incarnation??????

• Haha 1

On 4/27/2022 at 6:01 PM, ubonjoe said:

A Thai embassy or official consulate has nothing to do with the Thailand Pass site.

i understand thanks   on my site it is sequential  and until recently visa was first  so website was not done updating