Timeframe mixed vaccination to enter Thailand

meauwnam

To enter Thailand with a mix of vaccinations against Covid, a timeframe is given for between the first and second vaccination. In my case there is 14 weeks between the first (AstraZeneca) and the second (Pfizer). Thailand indicates that there should be three weeks in between. Many of my acquaintances have different timeframes and all longer than the three weeks that Thailand indicates. Does anyone have experience with this situation?

vacs.jpg

Edited by meauwnam
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Puccini said:

If at least 14 days have passed since your second vaccination you count as fully vaccinated for your Thailand Pass application.

I haven't seen any official response to this question.

Has anyone got Thailand Pass with 2 months between mixed shots?

About 3 million Canadians are in this position

My reading of the chart you posted is that these are the minimum interval between doses recognized by Thailand.  

In your particular case, the fact that you received a Pfizer vaccination 14 weeks after your AstraZeneca jab satisfies the third panel (2nd does after 4 weeks, 14 weeks being after at least 4 weeks).  As long as 14 days have passed since your second vaccination I think you meet the requirements of being recognized as fully-vaccinated by Thailand.