Hong Kong, Malaysia, Taiwan grocery stores in Bangkok?

david_je

There aren't any specific supermarkets serving those countries uniquely but the Central Food Halls at Central Chidlom and Central Ladprao have vast Asia ranges and if you like Korean food there is a Korean supermarket on Ratchada Road near Esplanade mall. Don Donki in Ekamia also has a lot of Asian ranges not sure the coverage on the you have asked but I do believe they have Japanese and China products. Most international supermarkets cater for Japanese ranges and there is a Japanese Supermarket in Sukhumvit 33/1 and a few more dotted around Bangkok but Suk 31 is the one the Japanese housewives visit.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, BangkokAlan said:

There aren't any specific supermarkets serving those countries uniquely but the Central Food Halls at Central Chidlom and Central Ladprao have vast Asia ranges and if you like Korean food there is a Korean supermarket on Ratchada Road near Esplanade mall. Don Donki in Ekamia also has a lot of Asian ranges not sure the coverage on the you have asked but I do believe they have Japanese and China products. Most international supermarkets cater for Japanese ranges and there is a Japanese Supermarket in Sukhumvit 33/1 and a few more dotted around Bangkok but Suk 31 is the one the Japanese housewives visit.

"there is a Korean supermarket..."

"there is a Japanese Supermarket..."

Well, that's his Hong Kong, Malaysian and Taiwan shopping sorted, then!

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Haha 1

On 5/1/2022 at 7:39 PM, BangkokAlan said:

Thanks for that. I will try them.

• Like 1