How Much Do Give Your Wive $

Rigger

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've heard these statements before, and I have the memory of an elephant. (as well as the physique!)

I wonder who you really are Snotty! :D:D

:o I am snotty and yes that is my real name I am 5,2 and from England my wife has two kids to a Thai man. And I live in isaan. I am also very rich and powerful and famous as well atleast here in my village I am.

I've heard these statements before, and I have the memory of an elephant. (as well as the physique!)

I wonder who you really are Snotty! :D:D

:o I am snotty and yes that is my real name I am 5,2 and from England my wife has two kids to a Thai man. And I live in isaan. I am also very rich and powerful and famous as well atleast here in my village I am.

My wife says she can survive on 100 baht a day for food for her and my little one.

The water and electricity come to about 1500 a month and the rent is 3000. If I were going away for 35 days she'd probably ask for 5000 baht.

I know guys who give as much as 15000.

I am snotty and yes that is my real name I am 5,2 and from England my wife has two kids to a Thai man. And I live in isaan. I am also very rich and powerful and famous as well atleast here in my village I am.

:D

I'd like to nominate this little bewdy for ThaiVisa's quote of the day.

:o

I am snotty and yes that is my real name I am 5,2 and from England my wife has two kids to a Thai man. And I live in isaan. I am also very rich and powerful and famous as well atleast here in my village I am.

Snotty

Is that 5 feet 2 Inches tall or is that 52 millimeters long your are wishing for. :D

Second thought it must be IQ 52 just below Room Temp (72 Deg F) :o

Thai Ranger

Edited by ThaiRanger

Snotty

Is that 5 feet 2 Inches tall or is that 52 millimeters long your are wishing for. :D

Second thought it must be IQ 52 just below Room Temp (72 Deg F) :o

Thai Ranger

I was able to move to Thailand in my twenties and enjoy the good life. That must say a lot for your IQ old fellar at what age did you move here mr big IQ my shit dont stink I am Amerikan ThaiRanger :D:D

Trying to work out a set budget for the wive while I am at work as I work 35 days on and 35 off. my wives parents also live with us and I have a 4 month old daugter. How much do you guys give your wives per month including power, water, UBC

She gets it all !!!she is Home minister , finance minister whilst I am just the labour minister on pocket money .

I was able to move to Thailand in my twenties and enjoy the good life. That must say a lot for your IQ old fellar at what age did you move here mr big IQ my shit dont stink I am Amerikan ThaiRanger :o:D

This guy needs a lobotomy.

he's already had one. :D

I was able to move to Thailand in my twenties and enjoy the good life. That must say a lot for your IQ old fellar at what age did you move here mr big IQ my shit dont stink I am Amerikan ThaiRanger :o:D

Is he the "Muscat Moron"...?

totster :D

Is he the "Muscat Moron"...?

Yes, a nasty POS aka Rigger.

He has an old pushbike with Harley D stickers on it. :D

I think that he has been banned again for unsocial behaviour and poor spelling. :D

I guess he's gone back to 'losersdotcom'.

Udon, I always wanted to ask you about your avatar. Is that a REALLY big cat or was it just a small somoh?

I think that he has been banned again for unsocial behaviour and poor spelling. :o

I guess he's gone back to 'losersdotcom'.

Udon, I always wanted to ask you about your avatar. Is that a REALLY big cat or was it just a small somoh?

It's something as big as a Puma...... I think, don't know for sure. :o

Somoh??

Som-O = Pomelo

I gave my wife THB 100k to keep in the bank and THB 30k/month budget for household and misc expenses. When I am working in the States, she is able to take care of our daughter, pay household expenses, give her drunkard father who remains in our first house THB 3k (mom died already), her brother (our butler/chef/nanny/housesitter - Ha!) 5-7k, and save most of the rest. She managed to save 70k+ last year. When I am home in Udon, I give her whatever I ###### well please. :D It usually works out to @40-50k, but that includes all my wants and needs, too. Every now and then I sneak an extra 50k into her personal bank account for putting up with all my nagging over the years. :o

I earn US$130-175k and she does most of her saving during the 4-5 months per year when we are all in the States living on my customers' dime (heheheh). I do most of my saving when we are back home in our beautiful Udon home.

I STRONGLY recommend giving the Mrs. a lump upfront and sprinkle her monthly. She'll have some security; and when the family comes to borrow or she wants to go a-shopping, you can just tell her "You have enough money to do whatever you want to do - up to you". No problems for me, and she is forced to be responsible for assigning priority and allocating resources. I am proud to say that WE don't have arguements over money or family problems. :D

I gave my wife THB 100k to keep in the bank and THB 30k/month budget for household and misc expenses. When I am working in the States, she is able to take care of our daughter, pay household expenses, give her drunkard father who remains in our first house THB 3k (mom died already), her brother (our butler/chef/nanny/housesitter - Ha!) 5-7k, and save most of the rest. She managed to save 70k+ last year. When I am home in Udon, I give her whatever I ###### well please. :D It usually works out to @40-50k, but that includes all my wants and needs, too. Every now and then I sneak an extra 50k into her personal bank account for putting up with all my nagging over the years. :o

I earn US$130-175k and she does most of her saving during the 4-5 months per year when we are all in the States living on my customers' dime (heheheh). I do most of my saving when we are back home in our beautiful Udon home.

I STRONGLY recommend giving the Mrs. a lump upfront and sprinkle her monthly. She'll have some security; and when the family comes to borrow or she wants to go a-shopping, you can just tell her "You have enough money to do whatever you want to do - up to you". No problems for me, and she is forced to be responsible for assigning priority and allocating resources. I am proud to say that WE don't have arguements over money or family problems. :D

And Americans wonder why most of the world hates them. :D

He has obviously learnt nothing about Thai culture, lifestyle and Thai human nature. Unless of course he's a TROLL.

TBWG :D

This has been an interesting thread but excludes those unmarried with GF's.

My first reaction was to say I give my GF " a good beating once a week whether she needs it or not" but I think others have a adopted the comedians line.

I provide all the pleasures of daily living and give my GF, about 10kbht a month. It always exceeds this with those little "extras" that seem to be unavoidable, and she spends money like water when she has it so I give it to her in irregular amounts.

What I am really interested in is how the "butterflies" manage? Married or not. Does the monthly "bill" multiply x the number of conquests in any one month?

And Americans wonder why most of the world hates them. :D

He has obviously learnt nothing about Thai culture, lifestyle and Thai human nature. Unless of course he's a TROLL.

TBWG :D

TBWG

Excuse me, but being a complete a55hole is not just an American trait alone anymore. :D I think that Snooty has pretty much proven that point. Your words most perfectly fit him also. He has obviously learnt nothing about Thai culture, lifestyle and Thai human nature. Unless of course he's a TROLL. :D

Further I was suprised that the Brits our now our considered Euro's. :D I looked up "Euro Trash " in the dictionary yesterday and I saw a picture of a guy 5,2 Tall with an IQ of 5,2 who had recently had a frontal lobotomy The caption read Snooty after his surgery :D

This being the day we declared our Independence and started the first of two victourious Wars against the British. I must say Happy 4th of July to all and raise a toast to all of the expats and especially "my brothers in Arms"of living Issan and around the world defending our right to be perfect a55holes. :D

" Once a day every day for the real heros the ones who didn't come home".

Thai Ranger

Erm... you only won one. The war of 1812 ended in stalemate, a draw.

If you had won it, Canada wouldn't exist now.

Depends on how you look at it. Some wanted to go for Cananda but the smarter ones knew we couldn't do it. We did get you out of America and since the UKs goal was to stay there, then I would call this a victory.

the US did try and invade Canada. It was the Canadians that burnt down what was to become the White House. Called that now as it was painted white to hide the scorch marks.

On July 12, 1812, forces under General Hull crossed into Canada at Sandwich. The invasion was quickly stopped, and American forces were forced to withdraw. By August 16, Hull surrendered Detroit.

Most historians consider the war of 1812 "inconclusive", in other words, a draw.

Oh...and just to keep it on topic, 35,000 Bt / Month.

Edited by Sir Burr

the US did try and invade Canada. It was the Canadians that burnt down what was to become the White House. Called that now as it was painted white to hide the scorch marks.

On July 12, 1812, forces under General Hull crossed into Canada at Sandwich. The invasion was quickly stopped, and American forces were forced to withdraw. By August 16, Hull surrendered Detroit.

Most historians consider the war of 1812 "inconclusive", in other words, a draw.

Last time off topic, just I love history, you are right, but left up to the common person, us that is, perspective is how we might view it. For an American the result could be a victory, a weak one perhaps, but the Republic was preserved. Okay, no more, thank you for listening.

Actually it stopped because of a lucky shot to the American generals forhead that happened to kill him leaving the invading army without direction or leadership, so they withdrew .

Happy fourth of July Everyone :o

Sir Burr-head-in-ass,

These great "historians" you speak of wouldn't be the same genius "historians" who think england won WWI, WWII, Gulf War I & II all by themselves?

Still dreaming of the empire? The empire America took after WWII without even one shot. You great english soldiers gave up your empire without even a fight. I thougt the spoils of war went to the victor.

Now what are the great english up to? Begging at America's table for scaps. Hiding behind America like a scared child hurling insults like you, drunk whiner at the pub all day then trolling the internet forums.

Sad. You're pathetic.

I can comment . CTM , that was not very nice . You don't have to talk to people that way .

The British are the best friends we have in this world and don't you forget it .

Eddy Ham & Jeff1

Spot on Guys

CTM proves without a doubt that even if we (USA) don't have the monopoly of A55holes anymore we still have our share. Sir Burr is right not worthy of comment. :D

Had a great 4th of July myself with friends and had many toast :o to our "brothers in arms" from everywhere that gave this turkey the right to to be what he is.

Thai Ranger :D

Edited by ThaiRanger