Non-o Marriage covid insurance

I have and extension of Non-o Marriage - If i get a re-entrypermit, travel to Australia , do I need to get Covid insurnce for re-entry to Thailand - if so for how long?  till my next extension ?

Current rules are Thailand Pass and Covid insurance for the fully vaccinated.  Although some "rules" indicate the insurance should be for the period you're stamped in for, in practice 30 days has been accepted as all that's required.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, krobert6 said:

I have and extension of Non-o Marriage - If i get a re-entrypermit, travel to Australia , do I need to get Covid insurnce for re-entry to Thailand - if so for how long?  till my next extension ?

It depends on when you will return. As mentioned above in May you need $10,000 insurance valid for 30 days. This just changed from $20,000. It is likely to change again, possibly to no insurance required. The TAT are talking about June 1st for the next change. The change is likely to be announced about 7 days before it takes effect.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, krobert6 said:

I'm currently in the UK and I just got a Thailand pass for re-entry on a Non-O retirement extension. They did not require insurance through to the next extension, which is 9 months away. I actually bought 60 days which was accepted. 30 days probably would have been as well.

21 hours ago, krobert6 said:

do I need to get Covid insurnce for re-entry to Thailand - if so for how long?  till my next extension ?

At this time you require 10k covid insurance cover for 30 days.

With no longer any Test and Go requirement, just buy the cheapest insurance available. 

• Like 2