Anyone elses superannuation dropping at the moment

Came here about 8 years ago to retire. Fairly young then (now 58yo) so was aware I needed to budget. Man nothing but bad luck since. I think baht was around 28 to the dollar and proceeded to fall nearly the day I got here. My super had been stagnant for 3 or 4 years but started to make a decent recovery, then covid came along and kicked that in the guts. Had sort of got back to where it was pre covid but been going backwards again last 6 months. Is everyone else experiencing the same thing or is it just my <deleted> super company?

Hard to say anything without knowing how your super is invested. The Aussie stock market has been pretty sluggish for years. Mine is self managed and doing ok now thanks to the oil and gas.

3 minutes ago, gearbox said:

Hard to say anything without knowing how your super is invested. The Aussie stock market has been pretty sluggish for years. Mine is self managed and doing ok now thanks to the oil and gas.

Its in their safest portfolio so no expecting miracles but constantly backwards not what is wanted. I was actually going to change Super  companies but just not that easy from abroad

Edited by Kenny202

It doesnt even show on the list lol. CFS. I did check that out though before and for my type of very safe fund the differences werent that substantial. Tbh I should've ditched them years ago. I should move to a moderate risk better performing profile but geez, who know whats going to happen next