home solar installation kanchanaburi

I would like to get a 10-12kW solar panel installation (monoPERC panels), an inverter that handles battery storage and a battery storage system for my home. Can anyone recommend an installation company? I would be most grateful. Help me to save the planet, thanks in anticipation.

I wish you the best of luck!

One advice I can give you, get someone close to the install location so if there is any problem it won't take days/weeks/months for them to respond in case of a problem!!

Edited by MJCM
SpElLiNg (what else)

• 4 months later...

Used Kunini solar in the end, professional, polite, helpful and good value. Would recommend to anyone. I have a 10Kw system, that's battery ready and an inverter with a 10 year warranty. ROI will take 9 years but on the plus side my electricity bills are 42% lower per month.

• Like 2

Agree with the 'local' installer, in case of oops.  Very happy with ours, but based in Hua Hin.  Actually at Pattaya now, as I await my 2nd ESS to be installed.

Hindsight on our system, we have an 8kW inverter, and would suggest two 5kW inverters instead of one 10kW.  Again, JIC, and if PEA approved, (ours is not) maybe some decade in the future, they'll actually start paying for feed in to the grid.

Edited by KhunLA

1 hour ago, schoolies said:

Used Kunini solar in the end, professional, polite, helpful and good value. Would recommend to anyone. I have a 10Kw system, that's battery ready and an inverter with a 10 year warranty. ROI will take 9 years but on the plus side my electricity bills are 42% lower per month.

Why not show and tell on your system, others may send business in the direction of your installer?