RT-PCR Test Bangkok

AAArdvark

I need to get an RT-PCR test in Bangkok with very fast results and at a reasonably good price.  I only see one that meets my requirements but for the 3 hour result it costs B5000.  Any suggestions?

We will be going to the Philippines and they require the test within 48 hours of departure but it can only be entered into their system within 24 hours of departure.  Many many people are getting rejected so I want some leeway.  This means, for me, a test at 13:00 2 days prior to departure with results on the same day.

13 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

this mob has been recommended in here b4 but I don't have personal experience. online reviews are patchy so caveat emptor...

https://www.medconsultasia.com/covidtesting/

I just checked it but it seems like the best they can do is 7 hours so I would not receive the results until the next day.  I messaged them to see if they have a express express service.

12 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

I just checked it but it seems like the best they can do is 7 hours so I would not receive the results until the next day.  I messaged them to see if they have a express express service.

thx for feedback and good luck. I'm not short of a bob but that price you quoted earlier, 5K,  is just 'rediculous' ????

Edited by Lemsta69

25 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

If you set up an appointment for 9am, you will have your results same day. Have used them a couple of times. They are dependable. 

16 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

If you set up an appointment for 9am, you will have your results same day. Have used them a couple of times. They are dependable. 

The problem is that my window starts at 1PM so I have to have a result with that time or I loose a day.

When you did yours did you use the standard or express options?

7 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

The problem is that my window starts at 1PM so I have to have a result with that time or I loose a day.

When you did yours did you use the standard or express options?

I believe it was express. You always have at least a one day window, no matter where you are headed. Cost was around 1600 baht. 

Except the Philippines.  Where they just changed their One Health Pass.  There are reports of many many people getting rejected.  What I want is more than one day in case I have to reschedule my flight without doing another test.

I would just try that site recommended " Dr Donna 's" office is like a Covid testing factory. I think they will get you results quicker if you show up and ask. I was there last week for 10 minutes ( I just needed ATK test) in that 10 minutes at least 10 more customers were there.  They are very quick. 

On 5/5/2022 at 6:59 PM, alex8912 said:

I would just try that site recommended " Dr Donna 's" office is like a Covid testing factory. I think they will get you results quicker if you show up and ask. I was there last week for 10 minutes ( I just needed ATK test) in that 10 minutes at least 10 more customers were there.  They are very quick. 

I will give them a try.  It seems that most of the testing places give one of two types of result certificates.  They are "fit to fly" and "medical".  I'm not sure what the difference is between them and which one I need for the Philippines.