Seeking recommendations for home construction companies in Kalasin and surrounding provinces

GarryP

Since I got next to no responses in the Issan forum, I thought I'll try this thread instead.

Can anyone recommend builders/contruction companies in the Kalasin area (Kalasin, Udorn, Khon Kaen, Mahasarakam). I have contacted 4 different companies so far for building my house in Kham Muang, Kalasin, but only 3 of them will build to my plans, namely:

Gold House Property (Mahasarakam);

TC House (Khon Kaen); and

TTK aka Tong Tavee Kun Engineering (located in Roi-Et but has built a lot of houses in Kham Muang, Kalasin, which is where I will have my house built. 

My plans will be completed soon and I would like to send them out for quotes, so would like to have a few more companies I could target. I am seeking a professional builder/construction company, rather than local village enterprises. However, it is not necessary for them to speak English as I can speak Thai. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Did you consider searching in Thai and/or asking in a Thai forum?

Yes. That is how I learned of the companies I mentioned above, apart from TC House which I learned of here. I just want to recommendations based on personal experience and it would seem quite a few on this forum have had houses built in the North East. 

• Like 1