How Do U Know When A Farang Guy Really Likes U?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will!

I've been thinking about past relationships and can categorically say that in every single case, the moment I fell out of love was the moment I started to leave the toilet seat up.

In fact I think I used that as a defence in one case,

Her: "You're not the same as you used to be, you don't love me anymore!"

Me: "Dammit I do love you, have you ever noticed the toilet seat left up?!"

Her "errrrrrrr what?"

Me: (Triumpantly) "Exactly!"

[back flips out of the room]

When you take a girlfriend to the movies, they NEVER complain that the theatre seat is up when they go to sit down. :o

I will!

I've been thinking about past relationships and can categorically say that in every single case, the moment I fell out of love was the moment I started to leave the toilet seat up.

In fact I think I used that as a defence in one case,

Her: "You're not the same as you used to be, you don't love me anymore!"

Me: "Dammit I do love you, have you ever noticed the toilet seat left up?!"

Her "errrrrrrr what?"

Me: (Triumpantly) "Exactly!"

[back flips out of the room]

When you take a girlfriend to the movies, they NEVER complain that the theatre seat is up when they go to sit down. :o

maybe that's a hint she wants a TV in the bathroom...

Amen

Give me 24 hours to reply to this subject!

Give me a break Yohan. Don't be childish. You're too old for that.

And I'll give you 24 years to reply. Please take your time.

Shopgurl, all joking aside, I think the answer to your question is very simple;

after your first date with him, he calls you for a second date.

hmm this is honestly not based on my rich experiences but I could imagine men calling for a second date out of other motives... :o Depending on how 'easy' they view their 'target',, :D

Other threads talk about "How much do you pay your girlfriend/wife?" I'm totally convinced that men will really like you, from the bottom of their heart, if you would pay them... :D:D

Dutchy

> How Do U Know When A Farang Guy Really Likes U?

He doesn't leave/kick you out in the morning. :D

(That's kind of a general one though, not necessarily specifically about Thailand or Farang men...)

Anyway: Here we go again. Thanks Shopgurl for bringing this up! :o

Cheers,

Chanchao

When he thinks more about the future than the past or present.

There is an old saying,

"I woman worries about the future until she finds a man.

A man worries about the future when he finds a woman."

I think it has some truth in it.

In Thailand, most guys I have met who are looking for a girlfriend are simply looking for a girl they can have sex with for free rather than paying a bargirl. If a Thai girl is looking for a farang boyfriend, she should keep this in mind.

In Thailand, most guys I have met who are looking for a girlfriend are simply looking for a girl they can have sex with for free rather than paying a bargirl. If a Thai girl is looking for a farang boyfriend, she should keep this in mind.

Usually only if she's a hooker herself. Many if not most average thai women will not go anywhere near your bed (or kitchen table, couch, etc, wherever) before you're married.

Usually only if she's a hooker herself. Many if not most average thai women will not go anywhere near your bed (or kitchen table, couch, etc, wherever) before you're married.

:o:D:D:D:D

Many if not most average thai women will not go anywhere near your bed (or kitchen table, couch, etc, wherever) before you're married.

Rainman - still a lot to learn my dear boy about TG's.....

Anyways thank you all for the posts (whether relevant or irrelevant or just venting)

All in all, the answer to this, as with all questions regarding "how you know" or "how you can tell" concerning the object of your affection.....there is no exact answer....it's still mind boggling ambiguous and maybe best left that way!?

Many if not most average thai women will not go anywhere near your bed (or kitchen table, couch, etc, wherever) before you're married.

I think you are up for a big disappointment the honeymoon night, Rainman,... :o

That's okay, there's always the night after.

If I really like a chick I will open the sliding door and fart off the balcony; unless of course she is on the balcony, in which case I go in the bathroom and fart in there.

Spoken by a true Khao San Roadian!!!

Rainman - still a lot to learn my dear boy about TG's.....

Anyways thank you all for the posts (whether relevant or irrelevant or just venting)

All in all, the answer to this, as with all questions regarding "how you know" or "how you can tell" concerning the object of your affection.....there is no exact answer....it's still mind boggling ambiguous and maybe best left that way!?

Thai girls are not that frigid, no not frigid; wrong word-sorry, BORING.

Most Thai girls just want to have fun and be respected and if possible, fall in love with somebody who makes them laugh, and if possible, makes them orgasm and takes them out once in a while.

One problem though that is so often apparent is that a farang guy will want to be in a relationship (Not for free sex I might add) - but will not nescessarily want to spend the rest of his life with her, and more often than not, the TGF is left broken hearted a year later when the young farang returns home to pick up where he left off.

This is why many TG's prefer older men.

One problem though that is so often apparent is that a farang guy will want to be in a relationship (Not for free sex I might add) - but will not nescessarily want to spend the rest of his life with her, and more often than not, the TGF is left broken hearted a year later when the young farang returns home to pick up where he left off.

This is why many TG's prefer older men.

How old is "older men"? Anyhoo still the same story about them picking up and leaving as well, age is just a number not a confirmed location....

Can a man start off being with a girl just as "friends" and grow into a "relationship"? Or are men just real simpletons and that friends really means just friends....?

One more wonderment if you can stand it, would a man go out with a girl for almost half a year and still consider the girl just a friend?? Is friendship with females in the male domain?

Can a man start off being with a girl just as "friends" and grow into a "relationship"?  Or are men just real simpletons and that friends really means just friends....??

SG,

My fiance and I were "just friends" for a long time. It took a lot of work from me to convince her to move from friends to marriage. Read the background story here.

Tiz

One more wonderment if you can stand it, would a man go out with a girl for almost half a year and still consider the girl just a friend?? Is friendship with females in the male domain?

Everyone is different I suppose - me especially. :o

Incedentally, the longest I have been in a relationship with a TG is about five months and I remain good friends with every one.

I am only good friends with ONE ex in England and we were only an item for a month anyway, but one of the many wonderful thiongs about Thai girls is that you can remain friends with them if you have split up reasonably amicably.

I have often made the mistake of sleeping with a girl too soon, so my new plan this time is to get to know somebody as a friend first.

Then shag them and fall in love properly.

One more wonderment if you can stand it, would a man go out with a girl for almost half a year and still consider the girl just a friend??  Is friendship with females in the male domain?

Everyone is different I suppose - me especially. :o

Incedentally, the longest I have been in a relationship with a TG is about five months and I remain good friends with every one.

I am only good friends with ONE ex in England and we were only an item for a month anyway, but one of the many wonderful thiongs about Thai girls is that you can remain friends with them if you have split up reasonably amicably.

I have often made the mistake of sleeping with a girl too soon, so my new plan this time is to get to know somebody as a friend first.

Then shag them and fall in love properly.

looks like your getting a bit long in the tooth :D

If I really like a chick I will open the sliding door and fart off the balcony; unless of course she is on the balcony, in which case I go in the bathroom and fart in there.

I usually wrap the blankets up tight around the both of us when in bed and then let one rip. This also serves as a test to see how much she likes me. If she is so

put off by something as trivial as a guff then she's way too serious for me. My wife

usually retaliates with the same.

How would you know this?

Since we've delved so much into the minds of thai girls, I would really like to know the other half....since from personal experience it's a really confusing guessing game!

males strongest drive = sex and then money :o

male decision making = we're suckers :D

as long as you know whats really going on your not being taken advantage of. :D