Dont Ever Complain About Thailand

bangkokrick

Here i sit in my hotel room in Lahore, Pakistan more bored than the boredest man in bordsville. I have not seen a woman in 3 days and i have not had a beer for 7 days. Yesterday it was 48C and i was working in a factory without air conditioning, so i could have murdered an ice cold beer.

At this moment I am reading the forum topics of which many slag Thailand to death. I would give my right arm to be ripped off by the airport taxis scammers, the sick buffalo's and the alledgedly corrupt police force. I have another 6 days to go before returning to God's (Bhudda's) country and it seems like eons away.

Dont Knock Thailand until you have tried this. Inch allah!

Yours yearningly Rick.

Here i sit in my hotel room in Lahore, Pakistan more bored than the boredest man in bordsville. I have not seen a woman in 3 days and i have not had a beer for 7 days. Yesterday it was 48C and i was working in a factory without air conditioning, so i could have murdered an ice cold beer.

At this moment I am reading the forum topics of which many slag Thailand to death. I would give my right arm to be ripped off by the airport taxis scammers, the sick buffalo's and the alledgedly corrupt police force. I have another 6 days to go before returning to God's (Bhudda's) country and it seems like eons away.

Yours yearningly Rick.

May all your wishes be granted my son

post-44377-1182091096_thumb.jpg

Once spent an entire 3 month rainy season stranded in Karachi. Streets flooded to the point that small boys were diving and swimming under stalled cars on the street. Sweltering hot. Rude unfriendly treatment of my farang g/f. What a s###hole of a place. I feel for you, my brother.... :o

Yours yearningly Rick.

Oh how right you are! Yep bin there done that in Lahore also in Karachi, Dacca, Sanaa, Colombo, Seeb, Doha, Sharjah, Ras Al Khama, Fujera and Korforkan, and most other parts of the middle and near east but that's how we get enough money together to be able to retire here right? :o

Once spent an entire 3 month rainy season stranded in Karachi. Streets flooded to the point that small boys were diving and swimming under stalled cars on the street. Sweltering hot. Rude unfriendly treatment of my farang g/f. What a s###hole of a place. I feel for you, my brother.... :o

Thanks mcgriffith. I saw a similar thing the other day.

At the top of the hill there were around 10 water buffalo in the stream, about 10 metres below boys swimming and another 10 metres below the women were washing in the same stream. Bet the clothes smelled good the next day.

Yours yearningly Rick.

Oh how right you are! Yep bin there done that in Lahore also in Karachi, Dacca, Sanaa, Colombo, Seeb, Doha, Sharjah, Ras Al Khama, Fujera and Korforkan, and most other parts of the middle and near east but that's how we get enough money together to be able to retire here right? :o

A man of experience i see. Yep thats the goal at the end of the day mate and it cant come soon enough. Have a beer for me mate.

Cheers Rick

6 days?? Try three more months!! :o

Nice image of the hand Chintee, what does it represent?

Merely that this is a simple blessing and if effective, he can get out of his hel_l.

Thanks Chinthee i was also wondering what it signified.

Yours yearningly Rick.

Thats nothing, in the place im staying, it rains constantly and i havent seen sunshine for 2 weeks. I had to pay 1500 baht for a 2 mile taxi ride on Friday, the driver didnt seem to understand my language though. There is an evil conspiracy where a man called Gordon takes 40% of my wages and threatens to put me in prison if i dont pay it, they're taking another 15% out of the total earnings with other hidden taxes.

Im ok about giving Gordon most of my money, as he likes to give it to vulnerable people who cant work, due to being unable to get out of bed in the morning, and people who suffer from daytime TV addiction.

Id love to go and buy a few cold beers, but I cant as (A) I will be bankrupt by the end of the evening, and (B. I am in fear of my life, if a dare to look at someone in the bar.

The alleged honest police are also out to get me and are constantly spying on me with cameras and hiding behind trees with speed guns, wanting to fine me 4000Baht for going 4MPH faster then the speed limit.

Plus i havent seen a slim women for months.

Dont knock Lahore until youve been here.

Edited by howtoescape

Yours yearningly Rick.

Thats nothing, in the place im staying, it rains constantly and i havent seen sunshine for 2 weeks. I had to pay 1500 baht for a 2 mile taxi ride on Friday, the driver didnt seem to understand my language though. There is an evil conspiracy where a man called Gordon takes 40% of my wages and threatens to put me in prison if i dont pay it, they're taking another 15% out of the total earnings with other hidden taxes.

Im ok about giving Gordon most of my money, as he likes to give it to vulnerable people who cant work, due to being unable to get out of bed in the morning, and people who suffer from daytime TV addiction.

Id love to go and buy a few cold beers, but I cant as (A) I will be bankrupt by the end of the evening, and (B. I am in fear of my life, if a dare to look at someone in the bar.

The alleged honest police are also out to get me and are constantly spying on me with cameras and hiding behind trees with speed guns, wanting to fine me 4000Baht for going 4MPH faster then the speed limit.

Nice one mate i just dropped my coke laughing. You are obviously in dear old blighty.

Cheers Rick.

Howtoescape speaks for me, except my chief cashier is called Angela, otherwise everything fits.

Except most of the women aren't so fat but mostly unapproachable all the same.

Commiserations to Bangkokrick too, I once spent 2 weeks of hel_l in Karachi, which is now on my never-again list.

Here i sit in my hotel room in Lahore, Pakistan more bored than the boredest man in bordsville. I have not seen a woman in 3 days and i have not had a beer for 7 days.

/care

It's your choice to go there.

Yours yearningly Rick.

So you live in Birmingham? :o

Yours yearningly Rick.

Let's start whinging about Pakistan then!

Yours yearningly Rick.

Here I sit out on my lanai (balcony) sipping on a Pinacolada being bored to death. It is a typically sunny day requiring me the hassle of putting on sunscreen before going out to the beach for a swim in the 27C crystal clean water. The air temperature is the typical 29C which will barely cool me off after a long hard swim.

I will then go for a hike in the tropical forest which is never exciting as there are no poisonous snakes on the island to be on the lookout for and virtually no mosquitos to swat as the steady light trade winds seem to keep them away.

Early this evening I will probably take a walk into town for some shopping where I will be greeted by the sight of young tourist girls in their skimpy shorts and halter tops that do not even have the decency to cover up their beautiful bodies.

After that is will be back home sitting on my lanai drinking a Pinacolada being once again bored to death.

Don't knock Lahore or Thailand until you have been here in this place some crazy people call Paradise !

Aloha,

Keith :o

Yours yearningly Rick.

Colombo? I've spent many a balmy afternoon chugging beer on Mount Lavinia beach and then popping back into town for a seafood meal. Mind you that was before all the trouble started.

Yours yearningly Rick.

So you live in Birmingham? :D

Hmm, that's odd. I thought Howtoescape was referring to Sydney (but that doesn't explain 'Gordon'). :o

Yours yearningly Rick.

But tell me, honestly. Do the women really have bad B.O.?

Lets just hope the welding joints in your balcony survive the constant heat.

Yes, and not only that, the salt air leads to oxidation. Paradise my ass! Who's he trying to kid? :o

Thanks alot guys. Now you have got me even more worried and unhappy now you have made me aware that my beautiful home overlooking the ocean is falling apart without me even realizing it !!

If my lanai (balcony) falls apart I will not be able to sit out and be bored whilst sipping on a Pinacolada and watching the cruise ships steam off into the beautiiful red sunsets over the glimmering ocean every evening. :D

All joking aside, I miss Thailand and wish I were in Thailand right now as I miss my beautiful wife who is currently there visiting her relatives. I love Thailand as I always find it interesting and exciting because of its contradictions and its eccentricities . We will both be coming back to Thailand in October to stay for several months so am very much looking forward to it. :D

Aloha

I don't mean to be pedantic, but it is In shahlah - if god wills it to be. :D

let's be even more pedantic and state it is insha'allah :o

إن شاء الله

Edited by Dr. Naam

Hey Doc, are you even allowed to write إن شاء الله on a message board that's not related to a Muslim country without incurring the wrath of some fundamentalist or other and being flogged into hel_l with a wet kipper?

Hmmm, very interesting effects when trying to scroll over those characters :o

You lot in the <deleted> of the world make me feel honoured to be stuck in Delhi and Mumbai where I can get a beer (and continuous Delhi belly) and it's only 4 hours to the wifey :D

Hey Doc, are you even allowed to write إن شاء الله on a message board that's not related to a Muslim country without incurring the wrath of some fundamentalist or other and being flogged into hel_l with a wet kipper?

i love kipper! :o

Here i sit in my hotel room in Lahore, Pakistan more bored than the boredest man in bordsville. I have not seen a woman in 3 days and i have not had a beer for 7 days.

/care

It's your choice to go there.

For your info some of us dont have a choice.

Hmmm, very interesting effects when trying to scroll over those characters

because it's "right to left". not too difficult to learn as no strict orthography rules exist.

Very bloody informative, Dr., I think not.

Any idea what it means?