Covid Extension was easy at Lak Si (Counter K) today.

1 hour ago, Masterton said:

Any indication or info as to whether they are still planning on stopping the covid extensions after 23 May or whatever the date is ? 

Chances are it will be a last-minute announcement again. With many land borders now open and restrictions on travel lifted, I think it's now more likely than ever that there won't be another extension. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Caldera said:

Chances are it will be a last-minute announcement again. With many land borders now open and restrictions on travel lifted, I think it's now more likely than ever that there won't be another extension. 

1 hour ago, Masterton said:

Any indication or info as to whether they are still planning on stopping the covid extensions after 23 May or whatever the date is ? 

No indication, and I didn't ask.  There were a few times in the past when they would say "This is the last time."  But lately, I have not been told this. The last 2 covid extensions I did proceeded in a routine fashion. Hoping for the program to continue, but if not, I'm not disappointed. As someone who has been here since when the pandemic broke out and turned the world upside-down, I feel that Thailand has been very gracious (with some attitude of course) to me, and I'm grateful and prepared to move on when that day comes. I could do Malaysia or SG for 90 days, Cambodia, Vietnam, or Philippines for 30.

Edited by audaciousnomad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, audaciousnomad said:

No indication, and I didn't ask.  There were a few times in the past when they would say "This is the last time."  But lately, I have not been told this. The last 2 covid extensions I did proceeded in a routine fashion. Hoping for the program to continue, but if not, I'm not disappointed. As someone who has been here since when the pandemic broke out and turned the world upside-down, I feel that Thailand has been very gracious (with some attitude of course) to me, and I'm grateful and prepared to move on when that day comes. I could do Malaysia or SG for 90 days, Cambodia, Vietnam, or Philippines for 30.

How many days were left on your previous extension when you applied for this one?