Electrician and Painter recommendations

Pretty straightforward as the title says.

Looking for an electrician to put in a couple of breakers for various pieces of electrical equipment and outlets.

Looking for a painter to paint all walls and ceiling in my condo.

Please no suggestions about doing it myself or negative comments about Thai workmanship. I'm just after recommendations. If you don't have any there is probably nothing to comment on. Thanks

• Like 1

I have used this electrician over the years, always solid work, doesn't try to rip me off.  The only downside is he's so good he's often too busy and you'll have to wait.  He's an older guy, speaks fair amount of English and been doing electrical work for decades.

Electrician.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I just must be lucky but my Juricstic management at my Condo block offer cleaning, electrician, aircon servicing and painting. Have you asked them?

All profits go back to condo fund so even better

On 5/17/2022 at 3:39 PM, aussiexpat said:

I just must be lucky but my Juricstic management at my Condo block offer cleaning, electrician, aircon servicing and painting. Have you asked them?

All profits go back to condo fund so even better

Yes, I have quite a bit to do with the management at my condo and our technical staff. 

Unfortunately I wouldn't be confident of their level of quality to paint the complete apartment. They are also okay for simple jobs like light bulbs and light switches etc, but I wouldn't be confident that they could offer correct advice about circuit size etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, 1 said:

Bump!

No suggestion for a painter in Pattaya?

Give this man a call, Mr Dam 088-196-3729, he has a crew of solid workers able to install doors, paint, cement work, electrical work, general construction, plumbing, etc.  I've hired him twice, both times solid work & fair pricing.  Older guy, he's been doing electrical/construction work for many years so he knows his stuff,  and speaks a fair amount of English.

Edit: Who did you get for your electrical work? And how did it go?

Edited by bbko
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bbko said:

Edit: Who did you get for your electrical work? And how did it go?

Cheers for that. That recommendation sounds like it will fit the bill perfectly.

I'm waiting to see your man Mr Jaroon.

The bulk of it is part of a major kitchen renovation so I'm just waiting on a few things to fall into place before getting him out.

• Like 1