Multiple mini loudspeakers

Assume gathering of 50 people. Speaker wants to be heard well but doesn't want deafen the audience.

The idea: place several  Bluetooth mini loudspeakers in the room.

Use Bluetooth mic

https://s.lazada.co.th/s.6APSI

I tried this set up.

It doesn't work .

It does work when I use the concept to dictate letters to Gmail or Google Docs. In that case i'm using my Android phone as transmitter which uses the appropriate program as installed.

Perhaps the same concept is needed to transmit from Mike to  loudspeaker. The question is which program should it work?

• Haha 1

mic not Mike

PA stack systems  are so arranged because  they work most effectively- your idea of a super quad system won't work - tried by Pink Floyd in 1970 - great fun for one off FX but not practical for full performances - we are stuck with  proscenium arch layout

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

You can connect up to 100 JBL speakers wirelessly via Bluetooth. You can double the volume or listen to stereo sound.

Is it possible to keep 100 in sync without loss of quality?

• Haha 1

The easiest solution would be to just use cables.

If it has to be wireless you could look up something like "multi room audio", there are various solutions from different manufacturers, which allow listening to the same source on multiple speakers, usually wireless. But I think that's then usually done through wifi.