"Thai Love", revisited.

swissie

"Love" is a recurring theme here, especially in connection with Thailand. One aspect of this "love thing" in Thailand is easily forgotten. The average Farang is still "financially superior" compared to a great number of Thai Females. Both are strictly "providors". The Farang is the financial providor, the Lady is also a "providor", in her own way.
Trying to connect this constellation with "love" is an exercise in futility. As the income and the overall "education-level" in Thailand increases, the less Thai females will be inclined to find refuge in such a "constellation". Thai Females increasingly realising, that 50 to 60 year old modest Farang "providors" are in no demand among "western women" in their home country.

So, the Farang conviction, "I can throw her out anytime I want to" and establish a new low cost "constellation" with another Thai Lady may become increasingly costly.

May it last a while longer. Current Farang "Machos" in Thailand may find it hard to score in their home country by exclaiming "I can throw her out anytime I want to".

How to make such a "constellaton" (marriage) last? Mutual dependency! Farang realising that he would not get the interest of an European women, 20 years younger than him ever again. Farang in Thailand (with the help of a good lawyer), making sure that he is financially worth more alive than dead. Thai Constellator (wife) making every effort to stay young and attracive in return. Mutual dependency bonding couples together.

A good way to make "constellations" (marriages) last "until death do us part" as opposed to hormone driven "whispers in the night" in Europe.
Cheers.

• Confused 3

It seems you look at farangs as a homogeneous group. As with respect the Thai women is not on singular group, the same are we with different ages, backgrounds, physics, psychology and intersts. 

Very few expats I have anything common with where I live, except we are living in Isan and we have Thai spouse that brought us there. Now i feel the expat group have been divided even more after the the covid and the vaccination program that came with it, in to even bigger separation than just the hardcore  bar mongers and those who do not want to be associated with that. Even many of those also have bar ladies. 

Love is what you believe it is, and if it gives you a positive feeling and enrgy, good for you! Simple as that

• Like 2

Most women all over the world want to marry guys who are richer than they are. That is a fact.

Some of those women are poor and they really need someone with income to be able to live even a modest life.

Other women have a good job and make money but they still want a guy who earns more than then do.

Men want pretty young girls. That is nature, because those young healthy girls are the best for spreading the genes. And some men pretend that they prefer their own old wives - at least when those wives are listening.

So women have this desire and men have this desire. Sometimes it's money for a young body. And sometimes it's the promise to take care of her for a long time. And often it is called love. That's life.

And then there are the rest of the people who are not so young and pretty and not so rich and somehow they find each other. But the principle is the same. Get the best what you can get - anywhere in the world.

Now what is the problem with this? Obviously those old and/or ugly women back home complain that men don't want them. That's really sad for those women.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Most women all over the world want to marry guys who are richer than they are. That is a fact.

Some of those women are poor and they really need someone with income to be able to live even a modest life.

Other women have a good job and make money but they still want a guy who earns more than then do.

With modifications, they want someone who is better off than themself or better than themselves. . Be it sport, be it acting, or education. Very rear you see an top athlete find someone lower on the rank than themselves. Either equal or better. 

I have travelled parts of the world, and met many woman in same sports who found you attractive because you had a rank or a name in the sport. Also the more frequent you where in media, the more popular among the ladies, and I promise in my earlier days, I was not rich, but I had the ladies. 

• Like 1