STV 60 day Visa

I've been on O-A for 10 years.  I left BKK Feb 2020 for medical reason and to renew my O-A in NY.  So I've been closed out for 2 + years

and am trying to get a STV so I can get a bank account so I can get an 'O" visa.  STV form is beyond confusing with old SHA requirements

O-A is out  over 75 no insurance avail

I am arriving July 15   I have a Condo Lease               Can someone please give me some directions to get

a Bank Account so I can deposit the money and proceed to an O Visa

Tks

26 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

Is the evisa the only way to get a tourist visa these days?

Only if you apply to the embassy in London.

No embassy or official consulate near to here is using the e visa site.

9 hours ago, cyril sneer said:

Is the evisa the only way to get a tourist visa these days?

I tried getting one a few months ago and was rejected as my UK bank statement showed an empty balance 

I found evisa is extremely easy and better than prior options like mail in or in-person. Why would you upload a bank statement with empty balance and why do you think they would issue a TV without any bank balance? You don't have to upload UK bank statement. Any bank statement showing your name and amount will suffice. 

12 hours ago, Onerak said:

I found evisa is extremely easy and better than prior options like mail in or in-person. Why would you upload a bank statement with empty balance and why do you think they would issue a TV without any bank balance? You don't have to upload UK bank statement. Any bank statement showing your name and amount will suffice. 

Idiotic I know 

I think I was using it under then proof of address section. They were asking for gas/electric bills only from memory, another thing I didn’t have 

13 hours ago, cyril sneer said:

Idiotic I know 

I think I was using it under then proof of address section. They were asking for gas/electric bills only from memory, another thing I didn’t have 

I applied for a tourist visa yesterday.   i used a mobile phone contract with my address on it.

Please Los Angeles......approve it.

I own a condo under an LLC so my personal name is nowhere on Condo Statements, Bills, etc.

On 5/27/2022 at 10:25 PM, Onerak said:

Big issue with uploading bank statements is that the Thai government websites are very, very insecure and constantly hacked. Especially immigration related sites.

Will they accept with account number blacked out? I would never want to upload my full bank details to a Thai government website.