Looking for cheap apartments for rent - daily, weekly, monthly

CLW

As the title says, I am looking for a temporary stay (cheap apartments for rent - daily, weekly, monthly) in CM.

I am mobile so it must not be in the city center. 

Thanks for suggestions and best regards

Apartments are usually offered only monthly, not daily or weekly, though there are exceptions, but they usually call it "serviced apartment" then.

The cheap ones are usually around the universities, because mostly university students stay there.

There are many in the sois south of CMU, then also many west of Chiang Mai Rajabhat university over to Santitham, as well as south of Payap university over to Makro.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FriendlyFarang said:

Apartments are usually offered only monthly, not daily or weekly, though there are exceptions, but they usually call it "serviced apartment" then.

The cheap ones are usually around the universities, because mostly university students stay there.

There are many in the sois south of CMU, then also many west of Chiang Mai Rajabhat university over to Santitham, as well as south of Payap university over to Makro.

Thanks, I look around that areas 

On 5/30/2022 at 10:52 PM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

can pm me  i live in city and always checking cheap digs....

i can assist if need help--esp if already in CM.....i moved 3 x last few months-all cheap rooms

3000-3500..and lower if u wanna rough it

• Thanks 1