What's the current situation with Thais visiting Australia for 3-month holidays?

My Thai partner still holds a 3 year multi-entry visitor visa. It was granted in Nov 2019, so last date for entry into Australia is Nov 10, 2022. I've looked on the Imm website and she is still listed with the details of this visa.

We are considering making a trip to Perth in mid October, to be there over the summer Xmas/NYE period.

I haven't yet made flight bookings but would like to do so soon.

We are both triple vaxed against covid-19, and have the mor phrom app on our phones as well as printed copies of our vax certificates.

So my questions is/are...What's the current situation regarding fully vaxed tourists entering Australia? Any special conditions, restrictions, immigration rules that I need be aware of? Obviously the covid/border situation is constantly changing, so I just want to get an understanding of what the present situation is.

52 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Thank you, lots of current info there, I had a good look through and can't see anything that would be a hiccup for either of us. I'm Aussie PP holder, partner hold a valid visa, we're both triple vaxed. Looks like I could safely go ahead and make bookings for Oct.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grain said:

Thank you, lots of current info there, I had a good look through and can't see anything that would be a hiccup for either of us. I'm Aussie PP holder, partner hold a valid visa, we're both triple vaxed. Looks like I could safely go ahead and make bookings for Oct.

My mate's girlfriend is arriving into Perth next week.

Having the visa is the main obstacle.

Pretty much straight forward now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

My mate's girlfriend is arriving into Perth next week.

Having the visa is the main obstacle.

Pretty much straight forward now.

good to know, thanks mate.

• Like 1