They Are Back!

AlexLah

This Saturday I travelled to Tokyo and was :o

Introduced at the old airport.

At that time I asked the immigration officer: "Why"

New security measssures he answered.

At the new (now) old airport those devices were not needed anymore due to new modern computer system after I asked the immigration officer: "Why not"

So now they are back, yes I am talking about those high tech webcams that (say) they use to take your picture when going through imm.

I asked the guy: "Why?" but just smiles.

Did somebody had checked the inventory and found that there were 50 webcams in the storage room, unused and decided to use them as they were mentioned in the original security contract and altough the cameras are not needed anymore the guy afraid he would be charged for fraud, ordering equipment that not is used?

I must sayl Tokyo was a heII of an experience and fun, but Thailand for sure is the hub of the source of: Amazing things that happen to be happening only in Thailand.

Sorry for my bad English and spelling....

Harajuka rules by the way, ha ha ha ha

Alex

Edited by AlexLah

This Saturday I travelled to Tokyo and was :D

Introduced at the old airport.

At that time I asked the immigration officer: "Why"

New security measssures he answered.

At the new (now) old airport those devices were not needed anymore due to new modern computer system after I asked the immigration officer: "Why not"

So now they are back, yes I am talking about those high tech webcams that (say) they use to take your picture when going through imm.

I asked the guy: "Why?" but just smiles.

Did somebody had checked the inventory and found that there were 50 webcams in the storage room, unused and decided to use them as they were mentioned in the original security contract and altough the cameras are not needed anymore the guy afraid he would be charged for fraud, ordering equipment that not is used?

I must sayl Tokyo was a heII of an experience and fun, but Thailand for sure is the hub of the source of: Amazing things that happen to be happening only in Thailand.

Sorry for my bad English and spelling....

Harajuka rules by the way, ha ha ha ha

Alex

:o:D