Nissan maintenance / dealer (Ban Chang)

brewsterbudgen

I prefer to get my 7-year-old Nissan serviced maintained at a Nissan garage.  This was no problem in Bangkok, where I bought it, but since moving to Ban Chang it seems like I'm limited to Pattaya, Sattahip or Rayong.  No so convenient if they need to keep the car in overnight.   Any recommendations?  Am I being too fussy insisting it's a Nissan place, when maybe there are some good local garages that can do it?

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Cheers.  Have you used them?  Presumably, they will service/repair any make of car?

I have never personally used them but when I asked for a quote for a CVT fluid change on my Nissan Sylphy the price was the same as my nearer Nissan dealership so it was a no go for me....pricey but they seem to have a decent reputation....English owned and run with Thai mechanics.....nearer than Nissan dealerships to you so worth a try....if you do come back and give us a report.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, petermik said:

I have never personally used them but when I asked for a quote for a CVT fluid change on my Nissan Sylphy the price was the same as my nearer Nissan dealership so it was a no go for me....pricey but they seem to have a decent reputation....English owned and run with Thai mechanics.....nearer than Nissan dealerships to you so worth a try....if you do come back and give us a report.

I have used them. James, the owner, is British and a pro. Good garage. On Facebook

Edited by bang saen guy

8 hours ago, petermik said:

10 minutes ago, bang saen guy said:

I have used them. James, the owner, is British and a pro. Good garage. On Facebook

Not in dispute about being a good garage.....my experience 2 years ago when I asked him the cost of a CVT fluid change his quote was slightly more than my local Nissan garage here in Pattaya....plus he quoted for NS2 fluid not the correct and slightly more expensive NS3.

BTW just a couple of weeks back I did a drain and refill myself (car now out of warranty) on my CVT using Aisin Cfex fluid and its performed flawlessly since.

28 minutes ago, petermik said:

Not in dispute about being a good garage.....my experience 2 years ago when I asked him the cost of a CVT fluid change his quote was slightly more than my local Nissan garage here in Pattaya....plus he quoted for NS2 fluid not the correct and slightly more expensive NS3.

BTW just a couple of weeks back I did a drain and refill myself (car now out of warranty) on my CVT using Aisin Cfex fluid and its performed flawlessly since.

would that Aisin Cfex be the correct oil for an almeria 1.2 cvt

51 minutes ago, petermik said:

My friends an I all use him with no issues for service, tires, etc. Sorry you had a problem