Non-O Ret. Extn: Housemaster has Died

I have a 12 month Non-0 Retirement extension, but the "Housemaster" has just passed away.

The copy of the Tabien Bahn I use is of his house, not my rented house, he was the brother of the house owner, who lives down country. Immigration have used this happilly for years.

Now, I assume the deceased's house ownership has passed to his widow, or maybe their daughter in BKK, so should the Tabien Bahn now be in the Widow's name?

I don't like to press the widow over such a mundane matter as visas during her mourning, but I'm wondering what a Housemaster means.

Since, the chap who just died didn't need to prove he owned the house he rented to me, just show his own home Tabien Bahn copy and ID copy.

Since the actual owner (the brother of the deceased) of my rented house lives far away, and I rarely see him, it'd be far easier for me, in future, to get the Widow to sign copies of the Tabien Bahn, and her ID copy, to show to Immigration to extend my visa in future.

Perhaps even a reliable neighbour could act as a "Housemaster", rather than stress the elderly widow?

Could somebody who really knows the answer, clarify exactly what a HouseMaster is, please?

Edited by cmjc
Sp

Strange, I did reply to this thread earlier today, and saw my post included after I submitted it.  Probably a bug. (May be something to do with using rich-text cf. using plain text.)

My reply, from memory went something along the line...

Thank you FF, that'll do nicely ????

"Chief possessor" is a suitably vague term, as is the phrase, "or in any other capacity whatsoever", text ideal for every situation.

It's not easy being a Thai Policeman or Lawyer, though those professions, can be very lucrative especially when applying the "the law on people act".

This is why we love Thailand eh?

If this re-post doesn't stick, I'll leave it at that.

Thanks again ????

Edited by cmjc
Sp.