Changing address possible after getting non-imm O and before applying for retirement extension?

Wasn't my original plan but I have significant neighbor problems and may not last the two months.

And, related to that, the extension has to be applied for in the last 30 of the 90 days given by the non-imm O, even if the money has been seasoned for two months right from the start?  I think that's what you guys said but just want to be sure.

In your situation I would suggest that you chat with your immigration office (don't normally suggest that).

If the funds have been seasoned for 2 months they may allow application for extension.

Would your change of address be to another province? 

You could change address (same province)  as long as you apply for extension at same immigration office as where you obtained your non O. 

Expert will correct that info if incorrect. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Yes a TM30 is required for change of address. 

But I guess what I'm asking is, immigration won't care at that point that I don't have a more formal residence?  They want to see chanod and house book and lease and water bill for the non-imm O as well as the TM30 of course, I can roll in with just a monthpy hotel receipt for the extension?